Cory Mason





It is with great pleasure and honour that we are welcoming magnificent and sexy athlete Cory Mason at Stunning Men.






Cory is a 23 year old American fitness model and NPC Competitor, personal trainer and all round nice guy. In fact he has just celebrated his birthday today, so we all wish you a fantastic birthday Cory!





 

Cory has worked with some of the best photographers around, such as Golden Czermak of Furiousfotog fame, Luis Rafael, Michael Anthony Downs of AllAmericanGuys.com and more, and Allan Spiers. Cory has recently worked with the great Pat Lee too!
Cory enjoys being fit and healthy and spending time in the gym. He was discovered by an All American Guys scout while competing at a bodybuilding show and eventually joined AAG about 18 months ago.


Allan Spiers









He describes himself as a romantic (anything to do with being born on Valentines' Day is pure speculation!), and loves going for long walks under the stars ... 


 








Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10.5"
Weight: 185lbs
Waist: 32"
Chest: 56"
Guns: 20"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: brown
A huge thank you to Cory for accepting to be featured here and for taking the time to do the interview. Make sure to check Cory's facebook page and show him some love by 'liking' it!

 Many thanks to the photographers for their work showcased here, please check out their websites and pages by clicking on their names.
 
All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers


Cory's interview in full



Cory, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off by talking a little about yourself? You are from Ohio and still live there ...

Yes. Well, I’m turning 23 and I go to school for fitness and dietary. I refuse to settle, I love to travel and workout and I love to smile.



You have an amazing physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy?

I workout everyday and eat extremely clean, id say around 90% of what I eat is healthy.



I believe you enjoy ‘mud running’ ... is that part of your fitness training?

Nah, it’s just a fun hobby that helps me relieve stress from the real world.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

Pull ups, low rows and incline bench press, these are 3 of the staples in my regimen and they work amazingly.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I do a slow walk on incline, I stay lean from my daily food intake and I try to maintain as much muscle mass as possible.



Now how do you keep motivated?

I keep motivated from the support of others and people telling me how following my journey has changed their lives



Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?

Not at all, I make it a priority and it’s a passion of mine.



We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

PIZZAAAAA! I love pizza and the pump you get after is hard to match.



How did modelling happen?

I shot with a local photog and then it just kinda fell into place.



What do you enjoy the most about it?

I love being able to show off all the hard work I put into the gym.



Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them?

I like going to different locations and going with the flow, you can have good ideas at anytime.



I think you are a great looking guy? What do you think is your best asset?

I love my smile and I think it’s a very important feature.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

My chest, it’s a weak point that I’m focusing on currently.



You joined AllAmericanGuys.com about 18 months ago; how do you enjoy working with Mike Downs?

I love working with him, great photographer and a great guy, never disappoints and he’s a great host.



How do you approach a challenge?

Head on!



What do you do in your down time?

Sleep, I love naps, especially before a hard training session.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Steve Cook, I’d have to say he is the guy that I want to be like the most, we are the same height and close to the same build, I’ve met him and he’s a killer guy!



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Well I don’t take just anyone on a date, if I take the time to take someone out then they matter to me, so I will always go out of my way to make her smile, so yes.



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Being open with each other, if you’re scared to open up and show how you really feel or who you really are then you have nothing.



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

I/m a trunk kinda guy, they’re like briefs but shorter!



What do you listen to on your iPod?

I have a combo of country and rap, different day, different mood.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

LL Cool J - It’s time for war.



What kind of movies do you like?

I love action movies, comedies and chick flicks.



What can’t you live without?

My cell phone, I do everything on it.



Could you finish these two sentences? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at carrying on a conversation, I usually keep to myself.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

... managing money!



What’s the best thing ever invented?

Microwave, I use it so much daily it saves me a ton of time!



What three words describe you best?

Self-made, motivated, dreamer



One last question Cory, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

I want to own my own gym, offering meal plans and food provided for that.



Cory, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!



 

Comments