Tombe Harvey

 
by Pierre Monnerville

It is an honour and a pleasure to welcome stunning and sexy Tombe Harvey at Stunning Men. He is a 20 year old Australian model and entertainer of interesting Australian and Japanese heritage.










Tombe would like to gain experience in reaching his goal and dream to be a professional fashion and fitness model. He is an ambitious guy but has remained  very down to earth and easy to get on with and collaborate with.






He is a natural athlete and  has recently got into natural bodybuilding. He is a multitalented guy, being a qualified personal trainer, surf instructor and lifeguard.











Tombe has always been active and sportive and from early on he was an Australian state level sprinter and competitive boxer. 





He is very dedicated to staying fit, and is very focused on his goals. He would like to become an international cover model, fitness competitor and actor. 


Boygender


As you can see, Tombe has an amazing physique and combined with gorgeous looks, we are sure he will achieve his goals and we wish him the best for his future careers!


Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 179lbs
Chest: 40"
Waist: 32"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown



Here's Tombe's full interview




Tombe, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off by talking a little about yourself? You are from Australia, but currently live in England. What brought you to the UK?
Well I’m actually living in Brighton, which is nice as it’s on the sea. I came to the UK to work and travel Europe for 2 years; however I’ve spent a lot more time working than I planned!

I understand that you are heading back to Australia soon. Have you been missing the life there?
Yes, I definitely miss the warm weather! And there is a lot of food I miss too! Not being able to surf and walk around in speedos is killing me!

I can definitely see you on the pebble beach in Brighton strutting your stuff in speedos ... maybe a little cold though! :-) You are an entertainer as well as a fitness model; how important is being an entertainer to you?
Very important. From a young age I have always love entertaining. It’s where I get my greatest buzz from. I have a deep appreciation for professional entertainers and the industry. Being able to captivate audiences is an incredible feeling.

You have an amazing physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?
I used to compete in state level sprinting in school; however injury’s directed my passion to boxing in later years. The last 2 years I have been focusing on natural bodybuilding as a sport and loving it!

What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?
      Deadlift, squats and shoulder press.
I love these exercises because they are all compound movements. These are great for increasing HGH levels and accelerating heart rate. If you can lift heavy in these three exercises, expect great results!

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Hill sprints, with burpees at the top of the hill.

Now how do you keep motivated?
I look at my competition daily. I see how they are doing. I watch their progress. And then I beat them. Anger also fuels my fire when I see what I’m capable of.

Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?
No, not at all. I always plan ahead. If my day is extremely busy then I wake up an hour early to cook my meals or go to the gym. Planning and preparation is the key to effective organisation.

We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
I have a few: chips with gravy and melted cheese, pizza, chicken parmi ... anything with cheese! (Tombe laughs)

Wow ... when you cheat, you really go for it! :-) Now what about modelling? How did it happen?
Well I was required to do many photo shoots whilst working with Adonis Cabaret, and so it escalated from there. I made a model mayhem account and started to find my own work.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
I love doing the character/themed photo shoots. Soooo fun!!! Being able to dress up and act silly.

Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them?
One week before the shoot I’ll do high intensity cardio every day. I’ll change my gym routine to a high rep/high intensity program, whilst making sure I drink 6-7 litres of water. Then on the day of the shoot I drink lots of coffee and sip water.

May I say that you are a stunning looking guy? What do you think is your best asset?
Well my mum says I have a nice jaw line structure! (more laughs from Tombe)

Well, you should always listen to your mum! :-) And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
I would love to have a nice linear bone structure in my legs for competitions.

How do you approach a challenge?
Always make a plan of action. Commit 100% to the plan. Never be afraid to take a risk and fail. Draw inspiration from others.

What do you do in your down time?
Well, I love to surf and go spearfishing.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Everybody usually spills out big famous names for this question; however the people who inspire me the most are those who I see every day. My fellow Adonis Cabaret strippers and local gym goers inspire me to achieve greatness. We all push each other to work harder.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
No way! (big laugh from Tombe) I hate dating. And I hate relationships.

Now I dread to ask my next question ... What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
Nothing. If it’s meant to be, it will be.

I should have known! :-) Now, are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Boxer guy.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Opera, gangsta shit, hip hop, rock, indie, techno, house, trance, reggae ... 

Wow ... very eclectic! Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
Batman soundtrack.

What kind of movies do you like?
Romantic comedies.

What can’t you live without?
Tim tams.

Best Australian import ... after Aussie hunks of course! :-)
Now could you finish these two sentences? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
... cooking and snowboarding.

At the same time? :-) Bad joke, sorry! ... but I’m just not very good at …
... maths.

What’s the best thing ever invented?
Toilet paper – without it life is bad!

What three words describe you best?
Weird, wonderful, wombat.

Wonderful! :-) One last question Tombe, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
In 10 years I see myself changing how the world looks at natural bodybuilding. I want to blow people minds and motivate millions to live a healthy life. I dream to bring a healthy body to every human in the world. I dream big because if you can dream … why dream small?

Tombe, it has been such fun and such a pleasure to interview you! Thank you so much for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments