Jeff Grant 3

Stunning Jeff Grant is an American fitness model from Tampa, Florida, USA.


Jeff is an internationally published fitness model, having appeared in magazines including Muscle and Fitness, Flex, Mens Workout and Men's Exercise. He is also a sponsored athlete and a personal trainer.








We have already featured his work with some of the best world photographers and it was a real pleasure to be able to catch up with him.








Jeff has many shoots under his belt but today we are focusing on work by 6 of his favourite photographers. They each have succeeded in their own style, in bringing out the various facets of Jeff's personality - the gentle boy next door, the strong focused athlete and the beautiful sexy hunk!


 Jeff's total dedication to his training and healthy lifestyle has obviously paid off - do we need to point out his amazing abs? For him, keeping in top shape all year round is constant hard work, and demonstrates his focus and self discipline.
















 Many thanks to Jeff for accepting to do a follow up feature and to our favourite photographers for sharing their work with us all.











Vital statistics:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180lbs
Hair: blond
Eyes: blue
Waist: 32"
Neck: 17" 
Chest: 44"


Make sure to visit and 'like' Jeff's Facebook fitness page! If you are interested in work out plans and tons of fitness and healthy lifestyle tips, then check out Jeff's website (membership required)

You can also follow Jeff on twitter and on instagram!


All photographic work is copyrighted to the respective photographers featured in this post.

 

Here's Jeff's interview in full




Jeff, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Pleasure to being here. Thanks for having me guys. 


Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and where you are from?

I was born in Hanover, PA, a little over an hour outside of Philadelphia. I’ve lived in the Tampa Bay Area for a little over 15 years now though.



And how did you get into modelling?

The first thing I ever did even before modelling was actually a television where I was cast on my college campus. A year or so later I was contacted by a fitness talent scout named John Daly, who then got me in touch with some of the fitness agencies. Shortly after, I was featured in one of the largest fitness magazines in the world, Muscle & Fitness. From there, shortly after, I met AAG head photographer Michael Downs at a mall; he approached me, not knowing who I was, and asked if I ever wanted to get into modelling. I told him about some of the stuff I’d already done and soon I started working with him on a pretty regular basis. From there, things have seem to build and here I am a few years later.



What do you enjoy the most about it?

I enjoy all the travelling to a lot of cool places (for free!) And I’ve been lucky enough to meet and work with a lot of cool and talented people and it’s always an exciting experience to see yourself featured in different projects, whether be on TV, in print, catalogues, magazines, etc. It’s always exciting to see the hard work you have put in getting rewarded with success.



Let’s talk about photoshoots ... how do you prepare for them?

Typically I won’t change too much. I do more cardio a week or two leading up to it. I might clean up my diet a little bit a week or two before. Typically, the week leading up to it, I’d like to do tanning a couple of times. 


You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

I think for me it’s pretty easy to stay in shape all the time, because I enjoy going to the gym and eating good, it makes it pretty easy when you actually enjoy these things and I think the more you do something, it becomes habitual and it makes it easy to do.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

I love to do hanging-knee raises because I think that really brings up the definition in your midsection. Standing alternating dumbbell curls too, because I get exercises that are really good for building the biceps and you can really see the pump and vascularity in your biceps when you’re performing the exercise. I like to do bend over lateral raise, because from there you can really see the definition in your shoulders.



Great, and what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I think the best form of cardio is doing the stairmaster in the gym because not only will that help burn calories and stay lean and help build your legs. You can do it in building your calves, glutes, or hamstrings.



Now how do you keep motivated?

I keep myself motivated by building on past success and by setting new goals for myself and things I want to achieve.



Is it difficult to fit training and fitness into your life?

No, I usually keep myself pretty organised and I stick to a pretty set schedule and even on busy days, by staying organised I’m able to fit it in.



I have to say that you are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

I think it’s my eyes. 


And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

Add a little more size to my calves.



How do you approach a challenge?

I approach a challenge by thinking about the benefits to actually achieving what I set out to do and think about how great the end result would be if I end up being successful in whatever the challenge would be.


What do you do in your free time?

I like to stay out with my friends and I like pro football and pro wrestling.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Former WWE Champion Shawn Michaels. He has always been my hero as a kid; even to this day I’ll sometimes watch old DVDs to this day and find myself inspired. I think it was his cocky attitude and kinda rebellious attitude I admired and could relate too. 


Now a few quick fun questions if we may? What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Sharing a lot of the same interest and liking to do the same things, and then you having fun whenever you’re with this person.



What kind of underwear do you prefer? Briefs or boxer shorts?

Boxer briefs.



What do you listen to on your iPod?

House music when I’m going out working out – usually listen to 90s rock music, from the Seattle Grundge era and some house music.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Alice in Chains-Down in a Hole is definitely one of all time favourite songs.



What kind of movies do you like?

I mainly like comedies and I really like superhero movies, particularly the Dark Knight trilogies.



What can’t you live without?

Going to the gym!



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

Public speaking.



I’m just not very good at ...

Fixing things.


What’s the best thing ever invented?

The iPod. I love a wide variety of music but most full CDs aren't worth buying!



What three words describe you best?

Handsome, charismatic, fit.



One last question Jeff, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

In 10 years I would like to have accomplished all the major goals I’ve set up for myself as far as being well-established in the fitness world and in commercial modelling; also as an actor as far as television and movies go.



Jeff, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments