Chase Isaacs by Luis Rafael

Chase Isaacs by Luis Rafael

We are thrilled to introduce stunning Chase Isaacs, a 22 year old inspiring fitness model from Indiana, USA and an all round nice guy!
 




 With a physique close to perfection - just check out the impeccable symmetry of his body - and his gorgeous looks, it is only a matter of time for Chase to feature on the cover of some fitness magazine!



 


Chase is passionate about his training and healthy living and his hard work at the gym is obviously paying off - the featured photos by Luis Rafael simply show what magnificent athlete he is.






Chase isn't just a pretty face and a stunning physique ... art is another passion of his, especially drawing and painting.






Make sure to visit and 'like' Chase's facebook page and follow him on twitter!





All photographic copyright to Luis Rafael. 

 A huge thank you to Chase for accepting to be featured and to the great Luis Rafael for allowing us to publish his photos.


Vital statistics:
 Height: 5'11"
Weight: 194lbs
Chest: 44"
Waist: 32"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

Here's Chase's full interview



Chase, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

It’s my pleasure! I love letting others know more about me and hopefully better relate to myself and be inspired to do exactly what I am doing!



Could we start off with talking a little about yourself? You currently live in Indiana ...

Well ... I was born in Austin, Texas in December of 1990. My father was in the Air Force so we moved a few times. After a few moves we settled in the small town of Connersville, IN. Shortly after, my parents divorced. My little brother and I lived with my mother before going away to college.



Were you interested in sports at a young age?

I played several sports throughout my childhood and grade school years. I began resistance training my sophomore year in high school and loved lifting! I got stronger of course, but until I really started making changes to my diet in 2012 the big changes I always dreamt of were still yet to come! I am now a senior exercise science major at the University of Southern Indiana with the intentions of moving to a larger city after school!



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

I love sports, but I only play them recreationally now. I am in the gym 6 days a week, everybody knows who I am at the gym. I don’t miss a workout. Just as much as my workouts, my diet is always on track. I’ve always enjoyed eating clean, healthy foods. Not only for the purpose of a great physique but for an overall healthier lifestyle.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

My #1 favourite exercise is the pull-up! My lats have shown unimaginable improvement since I started doing more pull-ups! Squats are another favourite of mine, they’re a great compound lift so although there is a great focus on legs your core is engaged tremendously as well! Of course curls take one of the top three, gotta get them big arms you know?!



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Ahhh cardio. Well, I am not a huge fan of running so that is definitely not it and that is what most people seem to think of when they think of cardio. I prefer the Stairmaster or AMT elliptical. And for time, I favour early morning fasted cardio. I also do HIIT training in the gym periodically as well or post workout intervals on the Stairmaster or AMT.



Now how do you keep motivated?

I am motivated by constant progress. Seeing a positive change in the mirror compared to what I saw last week is more than motivation for me to keep going. Knowing that I am inspiring several others to take control of their lives as well is a huge source of motivation!



Is it difficult to fit training and fitness into your life?

It is my passion and a priority; I will never have trouble fitting training and fitness into my life.



Now what about modelling? How did it happen?

I had been doing research on some of the great photographers within the fitness industry and grew fond of Luis Rafael’s work. I contacted him and he loved my look and that was it. I am still in the beginning of this but have huge plans, and much more to come soon!



We are impatient to see more material from you! What do you enjoy the most about modelling?

I’ve come to realise that I love being in front of the camera, and of course getting a chance to show off all of my hard work!



Let’s talk about photoshoots ... how do you prepare for them?

Just as I would for a physique competition. I tweak my diet based on how I feel about myself when I look in the mirror. This typically involves lowering my fats and carbs and keeping protein high to sustain my muscle mass. I cycle my water out and consume very little water the day of the shoot to keep a nice lean look but I don’t drop my water too drastically so that I don’t look an unhealthy level of dry.



I have to say that you are a stunning looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

I am often told my eyes are very inviting. I would have to say my eyes are my best asset, or my arms and shoulders!



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

I would change my teeth. I’ve always wanted that perfect smile that I am so much attracted to. I wore braces for an awful 7 years and they didn’t exactly give me what I wanted.



How do you approach a challenge?

I approach every challenge with no intention or possibility of failure. No matter what it is.



What do you do in your down time?

I enjoy hanging out with my little brother and all of my friends. I spend a lot of down time studying for both school, and how to better myself and better succeed in both the fitness and modelling industry.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

My mother is my role model. She is the strongest, most inspiring individual I have ever met. In the modelling industry, both Greg Plit and David Gandy. I think of absolute success when I think of these two, and would love to one day be at the level of which they both are at. In competing, I admire both Steve Cook and Craig Capurso’s physique, determination, and their overall attitudes. I have spoken with the both of them and they are great guys!



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I’d like to think so (Chase laughs). My mother taught me very well how to treat a woman, and the level of respect in which they deserve. I’m creative, spontaneous, and I love to listen to what you have to say.



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

I think communication and trust are two of the keys to a healthy relationship. If you’re unable to communicate then you are destined for failure. If you can’t trust your partner, then why are you with them?



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Definitely a brief man. If I’m going to be in underwear I want them to compliment the physique I’ve worked so hard to achieve, and of course maximise my sex appeal (more laughter).



You definitely have no issues in that department! Let’s talk music ... What do you listen to on your iPod?

When I am in the gym I listen to Pandora Radio, and it’s usually on the Eminem or Skrillex Radio station.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training?

“Til I Collapse” by Eminem. This song never fails me, it’s almost like everything else disappears when this song comes on. Straight focus mode!



What kind of movies do you like?

I love movies. All movies. I don’t have a particular genre that I prefer; I will at least watch a movie once!



What can’t you live without?

Other than my family and friends … I’m on my phone ALL DAY! So much can be done from an iPhone and I utilise every aspect of it. I need to invest in a portable charger and charging case though!



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

Art. I love art, and most of all forms of it. I’ve won several contests for drawings and paintings in the past! I’m sure I have many hidden talents, this question is actually kind of hard to answer on the spot!



I’m just not very good at ...

History/humanities classes and politics! I’m not really a big fan of either!



What’s the best thing ever invented?

The iPhone has got to be one of the greatest things ever invented.



What three words describe you best?

Determined. Hard working. Loving.



One last question Chase, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

The CEO of my own fitness inspired business. Still modelling and maintaining an admirable physique and hopefully competing at the Olympian level of Men’s Physique. A nice and healthy family, and hopefully extremely close to a beach!



Chase, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Thank you so much! It’s been a pleasure!


Comments