Serge Henir





We are thrilled and excited to be featuring the magnificent and sexy Serge Henir at Stunning Men, with many exclusive photos by talented photography Sasha Kosmos!









This up and coming Russian fitness model is 23 year old and is also an actor. Serge is from a small town but has been living in Saint Petersburg for several years.









Serge has fantastic gorgeous looks with strong striking features; this combined to an amazing muscular physique is surely the recipe for success! 










Vital statistics:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 198lbs
Chest: 46"
Waist: 32"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: light ash










A huge thank you to Andrei Korniv for his help and friendship! Andrei is Serge's agent.

Serge has just joined CSAModels. Check his profile there!

All photographic copyrights to Sasha Kosmos

Check Serge facebook page for more!



Here's Serge's interview



Serge, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Good evening (flashing his great smile). Thank you very much; I am very happy doing it.

 
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and where you are from?
I now live in St. Petersburg, but I am from the small town of Slates, I left there 17 years ago.

 
How did you get into modelling?
By chance ... one photographer wanted to try it; he removed my camera (it was then a Nikon D300) and snapped me in the studio. One day I met a popular St. Petersburg photographer, Sasha Kosmos, and then my life changed. I really like the photos that we produced. In the future we going to do a lot of cool shoots, and I would be very happy if they were featured in your great website!

 
What do you enjoy the most about it?
Most of all I love looking at the finished pictures! (we get another gorgeous smile from Serge)

 
How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
It depends ... sometimes I run to work and back ... to film and if it is an important shoot, then I will plan a diet to get closer to the perfect physique.

 
You have indeed a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?
Thank you! (another smile) Yeah I train in the gym very often. I played American football for 3 years.

 
What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?
Bench press, pull-ups and dips.

 
What's the best form of cardio for you?
Sex! Sex is the best cardio! (Serge laughs)

 
How do you keep motivated?
I want to look even better ... always something to improve ... maybe it motivates me.

 
How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
I work as a training coach so I always have time to work out!

 
You are a very good looking guy - what do you think is your best asset?
I don’t know ... maybe my cheekbones? (Serge smiles)

 
And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
Make my waist smaller!

Do you like a challenge?
Without challenge and competition, not much would be interesting. When working out and building your body, if you set goals and go for it, then you will achieve a lot of things.

 
What do you do in your free time?
I like to sit somewhere to drink coffee, go to the cinema or meet a friend.

 
Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Greg Plitt, yes I love him!

 
Now a few quick fun questions if we may?
Yes of course ...

 
What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
Trust.

 
What kind of underwear do you prefer? briefs or boxer shorts?
Which ever I pull out of the closet! I have many to choose from! (smile)

 
What do you listen to on your iPod?
Papa Roach, Nickelback, one word rock.

 
Your favourite song / piece of music to play while training / running?
3 Doors Down – Superman.

 
What kind of movies do you like?
Most of all dramas, but sometimes I like to watch stupid comedies! (Serge laughs)

 
What can't you live without?
Without a cappuccino.
 

What's the best thing ever invented?
The camera!

 
What three words describe you best?
Sweet, kind, modest.

 
One last question Serge, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I would like to live in a warm country, have a family with children and have my own business.

 
Serge, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!
Thank you very much! I hope I see you again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This guy is breathtaking and these pictures are beautiful! Thank you.
Anonymous said…
An extremely beautiful man.
Thanks to you for gracing your pages with him. But most of all please thank Serge for doing the photo shoot for all of us to see cause without his wanting to show perfection, how can show our appreciation? Thanks to Andrei as well.

Thanks again.

Denis
kadeer said…
ridiculously hot and sexy. and his smile! :O *drools*