Alexey Nikolaev

by Dima Kub
 
Stunning Alexey Nikolaev is a new Russian model, born and bred in Moscow.











 This sexy up and coming model has just done an amazing photoshoot with the great Dima Kub, whose work we have already featured at Stunning Men. Make sure to click on the label at the end of this post.












We are thrilled to feature Alexey at Stunning Men and share his gorgeous photos. We are sure we will see more of him in the near future!












 Alexey had always enjoyed sports, but it is during his time in the army that he trained at the gym and started to transform his physique.













Today Alexey loves staying active, runs in the park and keep to a healthy life style.




Vital statistics:

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180lbs

Chest: 44"

Waist: 33"

Eye colour: blue

Hair colour: brown



All photographic copyrights to Dima Kub


Thanks to Alexey's agent Andrei Korniv!



Here's Alexey's interview



Alex, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background?

Hello, I was born and currently live in Moscow.



How did you get into modelling?

This began with a casual acquaintance, a pleasant and interesting person. He is the photographer Dima Kub. Almost immediately, without seeing me in the flesh, but seeing ordinary pictures of me, he offered me a photo session. Dmitriy said, "I see in you an interesting image." At that time I could not understand what kind of image he saw in me. After talking on facebook we met in a cafe and talked for a long time; we found common interests and we agreed on a day for the photo shoot. Dima took some wax and started to do something with my hair. I put his jeans on, as the few pairs I brought with me did not fit the image he saw in me. I went to the mirror and I was amazed about the changes. Dima found a second me - a macho image with tousled hair and a beard (Alex smiles). This is how I entered the world of models - the world of beautiful men and women. I am very grateful to Dima for all this. He is a true professional!



What do you enjoy the most about it?

I really like beauty in a model. I love everything beautiful. In the past I organised work on interior design projects for apartments and offices. I like when an "ugly duckling" turns into a beautiful apartment, the walls of which I want to kiss. So there it is - beauty - that is what inspires me. My friend Joan said about me, about my appearance "Alex, if you have something to show and it is beautiful - do it!" And so I said to myself, "Yes" as in the famous movie "Always say 'Yes'."



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

For my first photoshoot Dima asked me to buy some trendy underwear (even if it sounds funny, it is true). I did it, and of course, like all men I love underwear from ES Collection! Then, while shopping I saw some cowboy hats; I thought it would be nice to create the image of an unshaven cowboy, and bought a hat. To complete the image I took a bottle of whiskey, a fat cigar, different jeans, belts for trousers and body oil. I also took a stand and spotlights – they would be very useful for us in the future. When we arrive at the place, it turned out that I had forgotten the most important thing for the image - the cowboy hat. Therefore the image of the cowboy was dropped for lack of props (Alex smiles).



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

I have enjoyed sports almost all my life, but I am not fanatical! I did train in the army - we had a gym with big mirrors. Then I noticed I had a thin neck, narrow shoulders and a hunched back. I did not like this picture at all; I went from 72kg to 82kg after the army. So I went to the gym, lifting barbells and doing other exercises. I was able to reach 92.5kg without any stimulants, chemicals or other products. Eventually I stop hard training at the gym and started training in the park near my house, like running. My weight is again back to 82kg. I do not over eat and I am very active everyday



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

I wouldn’t say favourite but three of the most useful. Press, left and right (obliques) 150 -200 times each side, the straight press 250 times, running three kilometers in the army and pull-ups.



How do you keep motivated?

I motivate myself like I want to live to be 190 years old (Alex smiles). I want to be healthy, strong, hard and successful. I work on myself with self-hypnosis - a good thing that does wonders!



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

I approach this with the mind – I focus and go for it. And it's easy.



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

I think my appearance is not a major achievement and the main asset. It is best when it works all together - looks, a good head on the shoulders, and of course, the basic masculine qualities.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

Remove the black bags under my eyes from lack of sleep!



What do you do in your down time?

In my spare time I run in the park, meet up with some my friends, have fun and chat, travel, do something at work.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

I don’t have role models, but I have always liked Schwarzenegger!



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

The secret is integrity, honesty, a coincidence of interests and common energy level.



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Brief, definitely!



What do you listen to on your iPod?

The Chemical Brothers - that's what I listen to now.



Your favourite song/piece of music to play while training/running?

The Chemical Brothers - Max Payne - This is now a favourite.    



What kind of movies do you like?

Always say ‘Yes’, Transformers, Men of Honor and Russian comedies!



What can’t you live without?

A smile!



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

In fact I'm intelligence and trainable … and of course I’m good at sex!



Im just not very good at ...

Sometimes, I can’t summon up my thoughts and I smoke …



What’s the best thing ever invented?

The bicycle.    



What three words describe you best?

Smart, handsome, decent.



One last question Alex, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

I see myself a successful person.



Alex, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!





Comments