Jadsen

by Michael Anthony Downs


 Stunning and uber sexy Jadsen was discovered by Michael Anthony Downs, of MasculineMag.com and AllAmericanGuys.com fame, about three years ago and has blossomed into a fantastic guy and model!









 This sexy Florida based athlete kept training and developing during this time and has done some stunning work along the way. 










Jadsen has appeared in Ocean Drive Magazine, a Macy's brand campaign and various men's runway shows.










 It is a pleasure and an honour to have Jadsen gracing the pages of Stunning Men and we feel this is his natural home.





 




 Many thanks to Michael Anthony Downs for sharing his work with Jadsen here and to Jadsen for accepting to be featured and doing the interview with us.








Make sure to visit Jadsen's public page on facebook and show him some love by 'liking' it!


Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170lbs
Chest: 40"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: dirty blonde



 Here's Jadsen's full interview



Jadsen, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background?

You live in Miami ... did you grow up there?

Well, I have been to Miami for a few modeling gigs in the past but I don’t actually live there. I am living in the Tampa Bay Area, which is where I grew up too.



How did you get to modeling?

It was first mentioned to me when I was a senior in high school taking pictures for the yearbook. The photographer mentioned my jawline. My mother thought the lady was weird (Jadsen laughs) I didn’t immediately pursue interest in it but I entered talent auditions here and there. I kind of slowly started to do more with it over the years when I was approached by Michael Downs.



What do you enjoy the most about it?

I enjoy meeting new people the most about this job. I am kind of introvert so having to meet new people all the time takes that pressure away.



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

I kind of just get relaxed and try to make myself as comfortable as possible. Listening to some “buzz” music. Music that gives me a buzz on life (more laughter).



You have a stunning physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy?

Not hard by any means. It’s really an easy balance of exercise and nutrition supported by lifestyle. I think lifestyle gives you your shape though.



Do you do any sport?

I have mainly played contact sports most of my life like Rugby and American Football. Ones that require the most aggression.



What are your top three favorite gym exercises and why?

Pull ups, Hang Leg Lifts, Dips.



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

Any form of High Intensity Interval Training.


How do you keep motivated?

I keep myself motivated with performance goals in any sport competitions. Running times for sprints and distance running, lifting achievements in the gym. Circuit training records.



How do you fit training and fitness into your life?

I fit training and fitness into my life by making it my life. When I talk to my friends, it is about anything requiring you to exert energy. When I do things it is usually in a competitive manner.



Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

I don’t think so. It is more about passion and habit. If something is your passion then it is easy to understand and focus on. Habit makes it become effortless.



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

Not really sure (Jadsen laughs again). I haven’t thought about it.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

Height!



How do you approach a challenge?

I approach a challenge by telling myself that it’s life. This helps me eliminate the stress of it.



What do you do in your down time?

Just staying active is what I try to do with my down time.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Brad Pitt. My inspiration is any story about a person who has gone from nothing to being really successful.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Ya, I am great listener! (this really makes Jadsen laugh!)



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Communication.


Are you a brief man or a boxer kind of guy?

Brief.



What do you listen to on your iPod?

Rap, Hip Hop, Benny Benassi.



Your favorite song/piece of music to play while training/running?

Upbeat music, normally like BPM.



What kind of movies do you like?

Suspenseful mysteries ...



What can’t you live without?

Pull up bar!



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at...

Car engine repairs.



I’m just not very good at...

Time management.



What’s the best thing ever invented?

Electricity, I know it is more of a discovery.



What three words describe you best?

Determined, Eager and Passionate.



One last question Jadsen, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

Graduated with a Bachelor in Engineering but who knows I wouldn’t mind staying in this industry. If there are other promising opportunities I may follow those.



Jadsen, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments

Xersex said…
Just stunning, sometimes he looks a little bit like Josh Ohl!
Anonymous said…
Boy are you right. What a gorgeous body and face. It takes a lot of hard work to look like he does. I thank you all for his photo shoot for all us to view.

DEnis