Brodie S

by David Broadway
 
 Stunning Brodie is an Australian model from perth, Western Australia. As his gorgeous dark looks suggest, Brodie is of Italian decent.











Brodie is a model at CSAModels and has just done a shoot with David Broadway. We are thrilled to be able to feature Brodie at Stunning Men and grateful to him for answering our questions.












Brodie is a very sportive guy and has been practising and competing in Taekwondo at world level.








 



His love for training in the gym, staying fit and keeping to a healthy life style is obvious when you look at Brodie's photos.













Vital statistics:
Height: 5'9"
Weight:  165lbs
Waist: 29.5"
Chest: 43" 

Hair: Brown  
Eyes: Blue



All photographic work by David Broadway


Also check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.



Here's Brodie's full interview





Brodie, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

No Worries.



Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You live in Perth, Western Australia ...

Yes I live in Perth, with my family. I have a 27 year old brother and a 23 year old sister, so as you can tell I’m the youngest of the family. I’ve been doing Taekwondo for 12 years now and have represented this country on a world level. I have won medals for Australia in big comps and have been national champion 8 times. 

Love going to the gym because it is my alone time and everything is cleared from my mind in that period of time. I’m a ceiling fixer by trade and I like having a good time on the weekends! (smile)



How did you get into modelling?

One of my mates mentioned I should go see his agent and get into it. I hesitated for a while the finally got the courage to go. I’m grateful I got off my bum and did it because no one understands how fun it can be until they do it.



What do you enjoy the most about it?

A few of my friends are in this business and the best part is doing shoots with them on the regular.



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

A couple of days before I cut out the carbs and do a bit of cardio in a hoodie. So if you see me in a hoodie on the bike prob good to stay away because I’m not going to be the happiest guy you’ve talked to.



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

I think my Taekwondo have helped me out a lot with all the cardio you have to do and the core strength you have to have.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

Bench press – who doesn’t like bench press tricep rope pull downs – I feel the burn awesome when I do this! Latt pull ups – got a pretty wide latt span so amps me up when I do it. I kinda show off a little! (Brodie jokes)



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

Taekwond.



How do you keep motivated?

I think to myself “To be the best, you got to train like the second best” so pretty much train to beat the guy in the mirror.



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

Sometimes its hard going to the gym straight after work, but I always keep time to go to the gym … Pre workout helps out a lot! (Brodie laughs)



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

I would have to say my blue/green eyes help me out on this one!



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

To be a little bit taller . (more laughs)



How do you approach a challenge?
Get in the "zone" and tell myself nothing can stop me. If you fail, get back up and go again and again until you succeed.


What do you do in your down time?

Chillaxe and eat has to be up there but usually hang with my pals.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

My Physique role model would have to be “Zyzz”. He has the best aesthetics and personality I have seen.  Though he isn’t in this world anymore he had a great physique.
My life role model would have to be my mum cause she is the greatest person in the world and I wouldn’t be where I am today without her. 



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Brodie laughs) I can't really say ... it’s for the girl to decide that! (more laugh)



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Trust would have to be the biggest one for sure!



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Brief man for sure!!!



What do you listen to on your iPod?

Pretty much everything with a good beat.



Your favourite song/piece of music to play while training/running?

Gotta love the Rocky soundtrack!!!



What kind of movies do you like?

Comedies are great but any movies are good depending what mood I’m in.



What can’t you live without?

Probably my phone and my family!



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

Being a fool! (big smile)



I’m just not very good at ...

Playing golf.



What’s the best thing ever invented?

The mobile.



What three words describe you best?

Cheeky , motivated , flamboyant.



One last question Brodie, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

Like to see myself cashed up living in a mansion with bulk cars throwing awesome parties!



Brodie, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Cheers Mate!

Comments