Alek M






Stunning Alek is an Italian model, who currently lives in Joondalup, Western Australia.











Alek is a model at CSAModels and has just done a shoot with David Broadway.











 We are really taken by his striking dark Italian looks at Stunning Men and we are thrilled to be featuring him and sharing the great shots by David broadway.











Alek comes from the small town of Soave in the Veneto (well known for its wine; but Alek will probaby put Soave on the map in the near future as his career grows).









 He is a very sportive guy and in particular, a very keen cyclist and indoors volleyball player.










All photographic work by David Broadway


Also check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.





Vital statistics:
 Height: 6'1"
 Weight: 174lbs
Waist: 32"
 Chest: 41"
 Eyes: Brown/Black
 Hair: Dark Brown






Here's Alek's full interview




Alek, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You live in Joondalup, Western Australia but are actually from Italy.

Yes I’ve been in Australia roughly 2 years. I arrived in Sydney on 27 April 2011.



How did you get into modelling?

I was asked to contact Chrystofa from CSA Models. I spoke to him and went for an interview. After we spoke for a while, it was decided that I would be perfect to be a male model on their roster. I am now a fulltime model.                                                                                          

What do you enjoy the most about it?

Modelling is something that I have always inspired to do since I was kid. I can do something that I really like and I can prepare my body and mind for a great experience. One of the best things about modelling is the opportunity to travel around the world, working with amazing fashion designers and labels but important also, the chance to meet exciting people and make new friendships.



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

I have a diet plan, workout regime, gym sessions and I practise my model looks and stance. I also look for imagery that would suit my style of body and overall appearance.



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

Well, I go to the gym 4 times a week. I run, ride a bike, I play indoor volleyball and eat and sleep well. In fact I like getting involved with all types of sport.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

Chest press, abs and legs training. I consider the chest press really important to have a good mass density on your upper body especially in my job.

If you want to be a professional model the abs are the key of your body, you need to be fit and give the best that you can from your body to the camera. 

When you train the legs you need to know that you start to warm up the biggest muscle in your body; this means that you really need to be focussed during your work out and successfully perform the repetitions.



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

Well in my personal experience I prefer to ride a bike than running and do ten minutes of skipping. Normally I do my interval training during the morning no longer than half hour and I bring my heart rate to the highest level without any breaks.



How do you keep motivated?

The motivation is the critical point in our body. You need to get better every day, you want to see results and muscle growth. At the same time you want to have the best definition than you can show. To be prepare for all these elements during my training I use my special playlist and a good gym mate for support you.



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

For me it is simple because it’s what I feel, it’s my passion, part of my life. Every day I am curious to see what level I can take my body to.



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

To be honest I don’t have any idea; I leave the comment to my fans.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

I would like blue eyes.



How do you approach a challenge?

Without stress. I focus on the job ahead and I know how capable I am and how committed I am. 



What do you do in your down time? 
Listen to music, spend good times with my buddies, travel and enjoy life!




Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

I don’t have a special idol but I have a lot of support from my brothers, friends, other models I work with and my agent Chrystofa.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I don’t have any complaints (smile).



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Trust, honesty, communication, passion, supporting each other and great sex!



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

I am a brief guy.



What do you listen to on your iPod?

I like commercial music but also classical like Boccelli.



Your favourite song/piece of music to play while training/running?

I like songs by 50 cent for example “Candy Shop” or “In Da Club”.



What kind of movies do you like?

Action movies, fantasy, true stories, romantic ... movies that can inspire me.



What can’t you live without?

To be honest everything in my life goes hand in hand and it’s all about control and balance.



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

Ironing and Sewing.



I’m just not very good at ...

I don’t like been stuck in traffic, that’s why I love motorbikes.



What’s the best thing ever invented?

Protein Shakes and Gym!



What three words describe you best?

Driven, passionate and a great listener.



One last question Alek, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

In ten years time I would like to be a famous actor, an international model, an ambassador for some kind of Green Company that makes the world a better place to live in for my family and future generations. I also want to help those that are less fortunate than myself.



Alek, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future! 
It’s been a pleasure to be involved with and be part of your website.
  

  

Comments