Carlos Dos Santos








Stunning Carlos Dos Santos is a 19 year old WBFF Pro athlete and model from Bristol, Connecticut, USA.














 Carlos is the youngest athlete to have ever won the WBFF Pro Male Fitness title. With his magnificent physique and great looks we can see a bright future for this young man.









With the help of his friend, WBFF Pro Fitness Model Uchenna Obinabo, Carlos is totally dedicated to his healthy living and hard training; and he has achieved amazing things at such young age.












We are thrilled and excited to present Carlos and share his stunning work. We are certain that you will enjoy his work and hope you will support him.






















Many thanks to Carlos for accepting to be featured at Stunning Men and for doing the interview and to the photographers to allow us to use their photos. Please click on their names to see more of their work.


 Watch Carlos getting ready for the Pro WBFF New England Male Fitness 2012

 


Vital statistics:
Height: 5'9"

Weight: 158lbs

Chest: 41"

Waist: 30"

Eye colour: hazel

Hair colour: black



Make sure to check Carlos' facebook public page and 'like' it to show your support. Also his main page and ModelMayhem profile for more information.


Also check out Uchenna Obinabo's page!


Here's Carlos' interview in full


Carlos, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background?

Sure ... I am Carlos Dos Santos WBFF Pro Male Model, 19, the youngest to earn such a title and I believe the only teen to do so thus far. I live in Bristol CT. I attended Saint Paul Catholic High School, where I played football as the Corner Back in my senior year. I am currently in attendance at Tunxis Comm. Coll. Pursuing a degree in Exercise Science and Nutrition, and I actively play golf in the summers. In the winters you can find me on the slopes of Mt Southington or skiing in Vermont! My heritage is Italian and Portuguese so food is always in abundance at home!



How did you get to modelling?

Oh that would be my Buddy and mentor Uchenna Obinabo (WBFF Pro Fitness Model). We met about a year ago when he was training to compete in the 2012 Fitness Atlantic Championships, at the time it seemed daunting and although I’ve always been in great shape I didn’t think I was ready. After the summer of 2012, I had taken a hiatus from the gym. I came back and Uchenna was training for the New England Championship weekend hosted by Kevin Topka.

He believed in my ability to get ready and compete in November with him. I continually thought there is no way I am going to look like the guys on stage, but every time I had those thoughts Uchenna reassured me that, I was Number one material!



What do you enjoy the most about it?

The people you meet at the shows and the friends and camaraderie. Let me also take a moment to say why the WBFF with its unique combination of fashion and fitness, and world class productions spearheaded by Paul and Allison Dillett is the perfect federation for an aspiring fitness model or athlete.



What about the WBFF?

I choose the WBFF because although I am a fitness model I also have an interest in fashion modelling and the WBFF shows combine both those interests in an exciting presentation.

At all times I was treated like a winner even before stepping onto the stage! The WBFF is the only logical choice for serious athletes who want a future as a Fitness model. My WBFF family has been so supportive and I have made so many lasting friendships with the other athletes, starting with my mentor trainer and friend WBFF pro Uchenna Obinabo without who all this would still be a distant dream.



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

Uchenna has me on a special workout and diet regimen that counts down to the day of the shoot, for at least two weeks, he closely monitors my fat percentage and my food intake on a daily basis, just before the shoot we deplete carbs and then add them back in at the end. I always get spray tanned since I am fair skinned and I always pay special attention to personal hygiene and grooming like hair, nails, eyes. All these contribute to the end result so they must be as perfect as possible. At some shoots we have a makeup artist who may enhance my eyes or make my skin more glistening; it all depends on the shoot.



You have a stunning physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?

Thanks, much appreciated; yes I play Football and Basketball.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

Flat Bench, because it is the universal measure of strength in the gym. Curls, I just love the feeling of a great pump during arm day, and Pull-ups, I do sets of 150 pull-ups and it just completely destroys my back!



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

Basket Ball and sometimes elliptical.



How do you keep motivated?

Having a goal, whether it be an upcoming show or photoshoot!



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

Not if you put your mind to it and dedicate time for it. Make fitness a part of your life not just something that you may do.



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

My abs seems to stand out the most! And I like to think I smile nicely!



You do have a lovely smile! Now, if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

One inch taller maybe!



How do you approach a challenge?

I focus on the result, break up the big picture into smaller manageable goals, that way I can celebrate small achievements as I go along!



What do you do in your down time?

Playstation, Call of duty and NBA 2K13.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Yes Obi Obadike, Ian Daviau, Shaun Stafford and my mentor Uchenna.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

No! (Carlos laughs) I think I am fun date!



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Honesty.



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

A combo of the two BOXER BRIEFS.



What do you listen to on your iPod?

A variety ...



Your favourite song/piece of music to play while training/running?

Dubstep!  Wubbb wubbb



What kind of movies do you like?

Comedy and action like Adam Sandler.



What can’t you live without?

Family!



You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

Making people laugh.



I’m just not very good at ...

Writing.



What’s the best thing ever invented?

The i-Phone.



What three words describe you best?

Fun, Honest, Dreamy.



One last question Carlos, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

I see myself being a professional model and helping others with nutrition and training, by establishing my own company and collaborating with others!



Carlos, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments