Ben C


by Steve Green


 
Stunning Ben is a young Australian model from CSAModels








Ben is from Denmark, Western Australia but now lives in Perth.












We are thrilled to be able to feature him at Stunning Men with a selection of photos by Steve Green.


 


   

Ben shot the Teamm8 Campaign, December 2012 with some other stunning CSAModels.


 Teamm8 Campaign








Vital statistics:
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 79 Kg  
Waist: 31"
Chest: 38.5"
Eyes: Blue  
Hair: Brown



All photographic copyrights to Steve Green @ Glamshot Photography



Do check csamodels on facebook and discover many more stunning models!

 

 

Watch stunning Ben in this CSA video

 

 

 

 


Here's Ben's interview in full



Ben, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background?

I was born in Perth and moved down to a small town called Denmark when I was 5. I lived there until two years ago when I moved back up to Perth to study at Uni. I was one of three kids so I have always been very family orientated.


You are new to modelling; how did you get into it?

A mate of mine was telling me about how he worked as a model and I expressed a bit of an interest. Soon after I got into it with CSA models and I have been modelling for a couple of months now


What do you enjoy the most about it?

The whole process is great. I get to shoot with some awesome photographers, wear great clothes, and get payed to keep in shape.


How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

Plenty of low calorie days leading up to the shoot in particular carbohydrates, the morning of the shoot nothing but water and a serving of Agmatine which is great for vascularity and allround muscle pump.


You have a stunning physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?

Thanks, I train at my local gym between 5 and 6 days a week depending on how many rest days I feel I need. I run a 5 day split and incorporate cardio most days and sprints twice a week into the routine.  


What are your top three favourite exercises and why?

I chose my favourite exercises based on how well they wreck my muscles

-Squats because although they might not be the most enjoyable exercise I guarentee if you hit 90 degrees, the following day you will have insane DOM's

-Bench Press- Classic compound chest movement, 4-6 reps for some solid pain

-Barbell Curls- Great for developing the lateral bicep head and getting good arm width.
 

What’s the best form of cardio for you?

I tend to get on the Treadmill a fair bit. I put the incline to max and the speed just fast enough for a solid uphill power walk. With my Ipod in I can burn up too 1200 cals in one go.
 

How do you keep motivated?

In my mind I have a goal of what I would like too look like in a years time, I think about this constantly when training. I find it also a lot easier to keep motivated if you surround yourself with others trying to reach a similar goal which is why I train with a group of mates and we constantly push each other.

How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

I go to Uni so I am left with a lot of free time to focus on my nutrition and training.


You are a good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

Probably my height.
 

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

A lower Body Fat%


What do you do in your free time?

I spend a lot of time surfing, skating, reading, relaxing with mates. I tend to revolve the majority of 
my spare time a round training and planning my nutrition.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Only my Dad, growing up I always wanted to be a fireman like him and to this day I aspire to be like him.                                                                                                                                                          
 

What do you listen to on your iPod?

A bit of everything, but at the moment im listening to a fair bit of Flume and Hermitude


Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?

Step to the floor by Illegal Substance
 

One last question Ben, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

I see myself maintaining a healthy, happy lifestyle and hopefully in 10 years time I have seen much of the world and am back living in the south west.

Ben, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Cheers mate   


Comments