The magnificent Jase Dean


by Luis Rafael


Stunning Jase Dean is a 29 year old English fitness model and actor from Leeds, UK. In one sentence, Jase sums up who he is ... ‘a gym monkey who found his worth in this crazy world’.


















 Let’s start off with a quote from the man itself, which will give you an insight about the man and the athlete: ‘I don't compete against others. I am my biggest competition. You may say that means I can never lose, but for me, in my eyes, I can never win... I can train, strive, push and break boundaries but never can I truly win ... Because if I did win, I will then have lost’.














Jase is one of those guys for which fitness is everything. His whole life revolves around his training and healthy eating; he is never satisfied with the results. Looking at his amazing physique, you know that all the hard work and dedication are paying off!


















But Jase has time for his family and his mates and is a very sweet friendly guy. It is indeed very difficult not to fall in love with him as he seems to have it all. A superb physique, great looks and above all a wicked sense of humour, which is not only very endearing but which also, has the power to pick you up when you feel a little down.



Chris Thomson







Some may think Jase is a little cocky, but this is completely part of his personality, and never is arrogance. His fun and friendly approach to people and life in general makes him a very popular guy indeed. Jase is very down to earth and is a determined and dedicated guy who knows what his goals are and how to achieve them.








We have been trying to feature Jase for a long time and we are absolutely thrilled he has finally found some time to answer some of our questions and I can tell you that this is the most fun we ever had interviewing someone! So make sure you read it all! You will get to know Jase a little, in terms of his training regime but above all, hopefully discover what a great guy he is!













 Many thanks to all Luis Rafael, Gilles Crofta, Simon Barnes, Paul De Dona and Chris Thomson for their stunning photos; make sure to check their work. Jase has worked with more photographers and there are many great shots of him around, but in order to make the selection a little easier we focussed on those five photographers.


All photographic copyrights to the respective artists above mentioned

A huge thank you and huge hugz to the uber sexy and sweet Jase for accepting and taking the time to do the interview!


Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 183lbs
Waist: 30"
Chest: 42"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: dark brown


Don't forget to visit Jase's facebook page and 'like' it!


Check these videos of the amazing Jase Dean










Here's Jase's interview in full


Welcome to Stunning Men Jase and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You currently live in Leeds, Yorkshire, England. Are you from Leeds?
I actually live near Pontefract but say Leeds as it’s geographically easier when explaining to people & to be fair I do spend most of my spare time in Leeds.

You have a stunning physique. What exercises do you do to keep in top shape? Do you practise any sport?
Thank you. I really don’t have set regime when training, I like to mix it up as much as possible to keep my body, muscles and mind guessing. Plus I get bored easily so I have to mix it up for me to keep training ‘Jase mode’ - like beast mode but harder! (Jase laughs out loud)
I used to do MMA but nowadays it’s just in the gym, HIT, Crossfit and now and again TRX.

What is your best lift at the gym?
I’ve just recently done my squat PB of 200kgs, which is a massive improvement for me and is showing clear progress. Bench is 120kgs and shoulder press is 46kgs. As you can see I’m not a heavy lifter. I don’t chase size and like to have what I call ‘practical muscle’

What’s your gym/training routine like?
I train four mornings a week 6-7am before work and again at night and then give myself a lay-in on Saturdays and go train when I’ve loaded up with breakfast. I have Wednesdays and Sundays as rest days.

How do you keep motivated?
I am very self motivated and forever push myself to be the best that I can be. Like anyone else I have down days but music and films really do affect me and can alter my mood easily. So if I’m having a rough one I’ll stick on some pick me up music of watch a Rocky movie. Then I’m ready to go toe to toe with Tyson (more laugh).

How do you fit bodybuilding and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
It sounds cheesy but I don’t fit it into my life, I fit my life around my training. To me, there’s no better feeling than feeling fit and able. Knowing that if anyone throws a challenge down I am more than able to step up to the plate ... and ALWAYS willing to do so ...

You are a good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?
I’d say that after my ridiculously gorgeous looks, awe inspiring tight & chiselled body & winning personality, it has definitely got to be my modesty that stands out...

That’s one of the things I love about you Jase ... you always crack me up! Now if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
My LEGS!!!! I train and train and train them and they are strong but will they grow!?... No... Could do with a couple of inches on the todger as well ...

Couldn’t we all Jase? (recomposing myself ...) Now how do you approach a challenge?
Head on. LOVE challenges! It is actually getting to be a real pain sometimes that I just can’t turn them down. If someone says I can’t do something then I’ll do it just to show I can, even if it’s something I really didn’t want to do in the first place!?

What do you eat in a normal day?
At the minute I’m trying to put size on so, everything! I obviously get my basic protein in but after that I just consume everything in sight. I am between an ectomorpth and mesomorph so struggle to keep any real size as my metabolism is very fast.

Do you allow yourself a cheat day? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
Not dieting at the minute so ... but yes when I am, I allow myself the whole of Sunday.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
It’s one of those things I think everyone likes the look and sound of but it always seemed like something ‘those people’ did. I just fell into it really. I’ve always trained and a friend needed a favour in someone to model some vests in a charity catwalk show but as it wasn’t a paid job was struggling to find anyone so roped in yours truly. The rest as they say is history ...

What do you enjoy the most about modelling?
Everything! There is just so much more to it than pouting and tensing in front of a camera! It’s the aftermath of creating a great image. The message from people saying that seeing my images inspires and motivates them is incredible. It’s also great because it is another motivation for me in that now I feel that I’m not just training for myself but to help others also. To know you are helping people by doing something you love is the best!

What advice would you give a new model?
If you want it, chase it. Nobody is going to give you anything. Just make sure you’re doing it for you though because if you don’t love it you’ll soon fall out with it. It’s not all glitz and glamour.

What do you do in your down time?
Spend time with my dogs, family, and friends. Snowboard and motocross when I can and climbing or anything outdoors.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
I have loads of role models and inspirational people I look to. Mainly my mum and granddad. Raised by a single mum and wanted for nothing. Both of them taught me that if you want something you have to go get it. Also, you never back down! (Jase laughs) family code.

Now a few quick fun questions if you are game? Do you think you are a good date?
I was a contestant on ITV1’s Take Me Out. So watch it and you tell me.

We definitely will; it is showing tonight at 6.50pm! Don’t miss it people or watch it on ‘on demand’!

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
Trust! Especially with what I do regards modelling but even without, every relationship needs trust to work ... and a great friendship. So you can do things as a couple of friends and keep that silly flirty spark going and of course...sex! Awesome sex!

What can’t you live without?
My dogs, Duke & Vinnie and my family. I’m a real home bird.

You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at...
Creating awkward situations ... (huge laugh) I love it!

I’m just not very good at...
Holding my tongue ... speak my mind and things sometimes come out in a way that wasn’t intended! (Jase laughs some more)

What’s the best thing ever invented?
I’ll let you know when it happens.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Commando. Briefs for shoots though.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Literally anything. Love music! Depends what I’m doing as to what I listen to. Michael BublĂ© when I’m cleaning my place or motown. I like boybands and chart stuff while I’m driving (so I can sing along) and death metal when I’m training.

What kind of movies do you like?
Action, Rom Coms & Disney mainly.

One last question Jase, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
To be an A list movie star, the next Brad Pitt. A friend of mine calls me Brad Shitt as I’m apparently the rubbish version of him! (Jase laughs again and I laugh with him!)

That’s only jealousy Jase!

Jase, it was awesome doing this interview with you! Thank you so much for your time, for being such good sport and for being such laugh. Come back anytime and tell us what’s new with you! All the best for the future!


Comments

dvcarey2 said…
Jase is the sexiest man alive. love him!!!
Anonymous said…
I totally agree with you there couldn't agree anyone. Hes absolutely gorgeous xx