Kirill Dowidoff




Stunning Kirill Dowidoff is a model and actor from Moscow, Russia. He is also doing Management studies.





 Being trained as an actor, this sexy 21 year old is a very creative and ambitious person. One of his goals is running his own company.






 Kirill is very dedicated to his training and bodybuilding has become completely part of his life. With his stunning sexy physique you can so easily imagine him becoming the 'face' of a major underwear brand!





 We are really thrilled to welcome Kirill at Stunning Men 
and we wish him all the best for the future.







Kirill is about to do some modelling for the ES Collection, so watch this space, some new fantastic photos should be around by the end of the year.


 Please check Kirill's page on facebook

And make sure to visit Artem Subbotin website for more work from this amazing photographer!


Kirill's vital statistics:
Height:  6’2”
Weight: 183lbs
Chest:  42”
Waist:  33”
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: brown


 Here's Kirill's interview in full

Kirill, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You live in Moscow now; where are you from?
Well, I've travelled a lot across Russia during my life. Originally I was born in Elizovo, Kamchatka Territory. Then I lived in Chelyabinsk, Saint Petersburg and Shchelkovo. And at the moment I live in Zheleznodorozhny, in the Moscow region.

You are new to modelling; how did you get into it?
Yes, I am a newcomer in modelling, but I had some photoshoots before and I really like it. By a fluke my photos were noticed and now I am trying to evolve towards modelling.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
In some ways I consider myself as an actor because I studied acting. The best side of modelling for me is a possibility to shack up many different characters. Modelling is a very creative activity for me.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
Before a photoshoot I usually make a set-list for myself, for example I always try to realise what I should portray and what a photographer wants from me. In this way it is much easier to focus on my work.

You have a stunning physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?
Thanks a lot for such pleasant words. When I was a child I used to do some sport - for example, swimming and volleyball. And for the last 4 years I've been interested in bodybuilding. I am a real fan of this sport. I use to have workouts 5 times a week and also I prefer healthy food.

What are your top three favourite exercises and why?
I haven't any favourite exercises because bodybuilding requires training the whole body in order to achieve the best result.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
Jogging. It is the best way for me to warm up my body.

How do you keep motivated?
The best motivation for me is a feeling of euphoria after my goals are being achieved.

How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
I always set priorities in my life, and bodybuilding has become not just a hobby for me, it is a part of my life and I truly can’t imagine my life without bodybuilding.

You are a good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?
I think that apart from my physique my personality and its energy is an important asset.

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
To tell the truth, I would like to change the form of my ears. But some people say that it's my zest...

What do you do in your free time?
I go to university (my specialty is management), work as a personal coach, stage musicals and take singing lessons.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
I admire purposeful people and their single-mindedness really inspires me. Also I like people with a rich inner world.

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
As for me, the main point in relationship is trust. But sincerity and generosity are also important

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Briefs!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
My favourite band ever is MUSE. Also I like different movies' soundtracks and musicals.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
Muse - Starlight, Follow me, Survival and Knights of Cydonia.

What kind of movies do you like?
I can find something special for me in almost all kinds of movies. But mostly I like quality movies.

What can’t you live without?
I can't live without an aim or purpose in my life.

You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...
Getting on people’s nerves! (Kirill laughs) Just kidding!
I am rather good at cooking and singing.

I’m just not very good at ...
Keeping my room clean, but I'm working on it.

What’s the best thing ever invented?
I think it is music and cinema. It makes people's life much better and happier.

What three words describe you best?
Big, winsome and sociable.

One last question Kirill, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
In ten years I will have my own company or some kind of business and a happy family.

Kirill, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!
Thank you!




 

Comments