Lochland R



by Japs Rodriguez Photography


Stunning Lochland is a young model from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He is represented by CSAMODELS.







New to modelling, this gorgeous 21 year old has a great physique. But don’t get fooled by his baby face; Lochland is a grounded guy and is working hard to achieve his goals of a successful career.







These stunning black and white shots by Japs Photography show his near perfect physique and handsome looks in the best light possible, so to speak ...







Lochland participated to his first competition at the Natural Bodybuilding and Fitness Model Championship a couple of weeks ago and he looked amazing in his category!








We are absolutely thrilled to be able to feature young Lochland at Stunning Men and we hope you will share our excitement and admiration.








All photographic copyrights to Japs Photography

 Also check csamodels on facebook and discover many more stunning models.


Watch sexy Lochland video at CSAMODELS






Vital statistics:
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 176lbs

Waist: 35”

Chest: 36.5”

Hair colour: brown

Eye colour: hazel



Here's Lochland's interview in full



Lochland, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
I just wanted a little extra paying work on the side, and applied in a competition in the hopes I might win and have some future work. I can’t say I have always wanted to do modelling but admit it interested me.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
I would have to say meeting new people, most people I have encountered have been very friendly.

Was the shoot with Japs your first photoshoot?
Yes this was my first ever photo shoot.

How was it?
It was interesting, but basically what I had assumed.

Are you interested in doing runway work?
I think there is always that possibility, i wouldn’t say no.

What’s the best advice you were given about modelling, if any?
Enjoy yourself

Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you are not working as a model?
No, most definitely not, my clothing is very casual and very relaxed, but it really depends on what I’m doing.

You have an amazing physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport besides the gym?
A fairly strict diet; I admit I cheat occasionally, but all my work is in the gym, I actually play no outside sports.

What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
Squats: I can’t say they’re my favourite but they are the best you can do asides deadlifts, probably flat bench and then shoulder press.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
I cycle because I can focus on being in the fat burning range without losing control of my heart rate.

You competed at the Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Model Championship a week ago. Was it your first competition? How was that?
This was my second competition. It was great! I really enjoyed myself.

How do you keep motivated?
Constantly trying to better myself, and wanting to win my competitions.

How do you approach a challenge?
I usually analyse it, and try and pick what I think is the best option, or way to solve it.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
There are a few but the main ones I guess would be Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rob Ritches.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
No, probably not, although I focus completely on my date!

What do you do in your free time?
Read, and relax with friends.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I do prefer the support of briefs.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
At the moment it is actually Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchen and Stephen Hawkins, all of which are audio books.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
Can’t say I actually have one, but if I did, it would probably be "find yourself" by John O'Callaghan

What kind of movies do you like?
Action are my favourite; Taken with Liam Neeson.

What three words describe you best?
Dedicated, ambitious, and flawed.

One last question Lochland, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Ultimately, being happy with myself and hopefully in a successful career.

Lockland, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. Best of luck for the future!

Comments