Brian Anthony Porcello

by Joem Bayawa


Stunning and sexy Brian Anthony Porcello is a young model from Chicago, Illinois, USA. He is the second of three children and describes himself as the only natural redhead in his immediate family!


Joem Bayawa





 

He was born and raised on the Southside of Chicago and now lives in Lincoln Square just north of Downtown Chicago.
After graduating in 2003 he went on to attend Curie High School Majoring in Music as a Cello-ist.


Joem Bayawa







Brian is a very social and friendly guy, he is optimistic, humorous and great at making random people smile.



Noesmic





He loves playing football with the guys, tennis, biking and jogging and of course working out!


 Noesmic







Brian is focussing on his modelling career and networking as much as possible while working in the centre of downtown Chicago.


Oscar Mancilla



We are thrilled to welcome him at Stunning Men and wish him all the best in his modelling career.


Many thanks to Joem Bayawa for allowing us to use his stunning photos and to Brian for some biography info and for doing the interview with us


Check Joem's ModelMayhem, tumblr and Facebook page by clicking on his name and don't forget to visit and 'like' Brian's facebook page!


Here's Brian's full interview 

Brian, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You live and are from Chicago, Illinois, USA.
I am Italian. My grandpa is from Sicily (he smiles), we are not Italian speakers though. My mother is also of European mix. But we are all born and raised in the city of Chicago.
English is my main language although I grew up around Hispanics and I comprehend a lot, I’m just not that fluent in speaking Spanish.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
Always felt I was in love with the spot light just never thought the spotlight would actually be on me. It started with a family friend inspiring me to work out and discover a new life. He wanted more for me and said I was never meant to be in the shadows. More of a front line kind of guy. This man was the first person to really ever put my mind into modelling.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
The attention and notice-ability. I was always casted as the odd one out. Always picked last for sports and considered a weak link. Now I get invited to everything and people want me to play sports I’m not even good at.

Who was your first shoot with?
My best friend Oscar. He graduated recently as a graphic designer and wanted to start his own website and asked if I’d be interested in doing a couple test shoots. And here I am now.

Could you tell us a bit about the experience?
I was flattered that out of everyone I know, Oscar chose me. I had to say yes. It was so much fun having the camera on me with no pressure because I was so comfortable and I was so interested in seeing how I would turn out in photos with my new look.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
Healthy breakfast, quick jog and a few push ups.

Are you interested in doing runway work?
Not sure really. Runway looks fun. I’d love to be in a room with the cameras on me, but I’m way too friendly and social. I can’t imagine not laughing from holding my serious facial expression for so long.

What’s the best advice you were given about modelling, if any?
Think about what makes you happy, your motivation, and why you want to be a star. It helps you get into character.

Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you are not working as a model?
I can’t imagine modelling in clothes that I wouldn’t be seen in public with. So usually you’ll catch me wearing the very things you see me posing in.

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?
I work out as a hobby. It’s not my life. Jogging instead of walking, stairs instead of elevator, and working on my car. Believe it or not working on my car makes me want to be stronger and make it easier to turn those rusted bolts and pull things apart. Plus you look a lot better when you’re toned, sweaty and greasy as the neighbours walk by. I love tennis. Cardio is great, and helps with hand eye coordination.

What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
Sit ups on a declined ab bench, free weight curls, and wire resistance cables for tricepts.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
Steamy exercises. Truth for me is whenever I do any work out that makes me sweat. I feel empowered and so much better after a shower than a work out where I stayed cool

How do you keep motivated?
Family. Not in the usual way. I grew up poor and still am working my way up. I don’t want to go back to where I came from unless it was to help them.

How do you approach a challenge?
With a bit of knowledge. I read instructions and go in hard. Find out what it takes to overcome something, see how likely it is to accomplish but I still give it my all either way.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
The ruggedness of Channing Tatum, charm of Ryan Gossling, and superhuman capabilities of Captain America. This is what I want to have.

Now a few quick fun questions if you are game? Do you think you are a good date?
Of course, I have never been called boring. People tell me I’m very open and even if the date doesn’t go as planned I always get a call back; even if it’s just for friends. I make people smile.

What do you do in your free time?
Work out, research info that I’m curious about and if I have enough time to upgrade something or clean my car. Then that’s what I’ll be on.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Depends what my day involves. If I go play sports or am lounging around the house I’ll stick to boxers. Briefs are great when I feel like dressing up for any reason. I feel secure! (Brian laughs)

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Shuffle it! I listen to alternative, hip hop, R n B, rock and dubstep.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
Something with a fast pace and nice beat. From Don Omar, Lupe Fiasco, to Metallica.

What kind of movies do you like?
Chick flicks love stories and anything with fast cars! Nice when you get the bundle movie! (More laughs)

What three words describe you best?
Accurate, social, and fast.

One last question Brian, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
On the rise! Never will I want to be settling or living the average life. Even when I had no money, no car and no job, you could still find me in the clubs with the dj, playing football in the park, and walking around downtown Chicago. In ten years specifically, I want to be the most well known ginger on the planet. I hated the way I was treated as a child and grew up thinking I was the outcast. I want to prove to the world, myself, and other redheads alike that it just takes drive and ambition to be what you want to be. And failure only exists when YOU give up on succeeding.

Brian, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Did you want to add anything?
I’d like to leave you with my personal quote "What’s the point of living if no-one knows you exists?”

Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. Best of luck for the future!



Comments