Den Wok





Stunning Den Wok is a young Russian model, who lives in Moscow. Den has just turned 23.









 Den is new to modelling but his work is amazing already! With a stunning lean muscular physique, complimented by a beautiful olive skin, and striking handsome looks, Den has a huge potential in the modelling business, fitness or fashion.























His shoot for Spanish ES Collection underwear by the great Joan Crisol and Héctor Aguilar is stunning; we have included only three shots here. Soon we will feature more of Den's work for ES when the collection is launched next week - so watch this space!  Den has also worked with the great Russian photographer Alex Bego.










We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Den at Stunning Men and we have no doubt that we will see him again here as his modelling career develops!


 









Many thanks to Den for joining Stunning Men! For us it feels like he has come home where he belongs! We wish him all the best in his young career, which we believe will be long and successful!










Addicted video




Vital statistics
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 76kg
Chest: 41"
Waist: 33"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: brown
Skin colour: tanned



Follow Den on facebook



Here's Den's full interview
(please note Den doesn't speak much English; we translated his answers from Russian, some of the sentences may appear a little awkward)


Den, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Russia ...
Hello! Yes, quite right, I am from Russia. I am 23 years old and was born in Moscow. All my life I have been active and have practised sports. When I was 7, my dad took me to a hockey match and it all started! Since then sport has been my life.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
I got into the modelling business quite by incident. I never thought about it until someone suggested I should try! I thought, why not? Now I enjoy the work. I got to meet wonderful people with the ES Collection shoot, Joan Crisol and Héctor Aguilar.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
Since childhood I dreamt of looking good, look after myself, exercise and get paid for it. I like the fact that I bring joy and pleasure to all the people who see my work in advertising and posters.

You recently did an awesome shoot for ES Collection. The photos are stunning. How was the shoot?
Thank you. Shooting was great. This was one of my first experiences. It’s good to work with professionals. I was surprised by their professionalism and I always think about them. When I arrived on the first day, Joan Crisol and Héctor Aguilar came to me, I asked at what time we were working in the morning, and Joan Crisol told me - tomorrow we are not going to work, we're going to smile and bring a joy and pleasure ... and so it was!

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
Before a photoshoot I make sure I am in top form and train actively at the gym. I also have a good sleep. I always eat healthy food. I haven’t eaten meat for two years; only fish and sea food, fresh fruit and vegetables.

Are you interested in doing runway work?
Yes, I am very interested in this and I want to continue to move forward in this area. And learning to be a super model ... to meet more positive people and professionals.

What advice would you give someone wanting to do modelling?
I can give you one piece of advice for life, always be positive.

Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you are not working as a model?
I’m not a fashionista, but I think I dress fashionably enough. I have different tastes. I prefer comfortable sportswear. Depending on the situation I also dress classically. The clothes from the ES Collection are perfect for the beach!!!!

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?
I am constantly training and I am careful about nutrition. I drink lots of mineral water and now I go to the gym and keep fit.

What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
My top favourite is abdominal exercises, the second is squats and the third is the bench press.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
I think the best cardio I get is when I'm wearing gloves and enter the boxing ring. And of course sex!

How do you keep motivated?
To this question I can answer briefly, I do not see myself without sports.

How do you feel about criticism?
I think it’s healthy to take criticism and listen to the opinions of others.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
My greatest role model is British actor Jason Statham.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
I at least try to be kind and loving, respectful and responsive to their loved ones. I like to be a good person.

What do you do in your free time?
I like going to the cinema, the gym and meet with my loved ones and close friends. I like going to the country and the sea. I enjoy reading; the last book I read was Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. I also like travelling all over the world. I like learning something new all the time.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Boxers !!!!!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I love different types of music but most of all I listen to glam house.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
I do not like to listen to music when I run because I focus my attention to results, and music distracts me from this objective.

What kind of movies do you like?
My favourite film is 300; every time I watch it I get goosebumps. This movie also increases my motivation one fold!

What three words do you live by?
Love, life, respect.

One last question Den, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Life is an unpredictable thing. I want to stand on my feet, make good money and moved to Europe. I would like to have a business and build a happy family. A childhood dream of mine was to open my own car wash! (Den laughs out loud). I also want to please people with my photoshoot work from various brands. Here are my plans for the near future.

Den, you have been a real pleasure to interview! Thank you so much for your time and for being such good sport. Best of luck for the future!

Comments