Arthur Grabski


by Rick Day


Stunning Arthur Grabski is an entertainer and model from Schaumburg, Illinois, who now lives in New York City.


Rick Day








 Arthur is also a TV Producer and a self proclaimed daytime and reality TV addict. And As his stunning physique shows, he loves working out.


 Rick Day







In his own words, Arthur gives us an idea of what he is like ... “I hate the cold, I’m always have a sweet tooth, I’m stubborn, love mojitos, I’m addicted to frozen drinks with lots of alcohol, I’m bilingual, I can argue really well, I’m very fashionable, love tight jeans, I need 5 weeks of vacation a year and cruises and Disney World are my two favorite vacation spots”.


Eden photography









Arthur is a bundle of fun, always smiling and a very passionate person. We are thrilled to be able to feature him at Stunning Men and thank him for taking the time to do the interview.


Eden photography







You can follow Arthur through his facebook page here!

Arthur's full interview



Arthur, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Illinois and are currently living in NYC ...
Yes I actually am from Schaumburg, Illinois. I grew up in the North West suburbs of Chicago. I went to University in NYC and I stayed in NYC, I live in Chelsea it’s perfect! No City like it. Been in NYC about close to 7 or 8 years. I don't drive so I walk and bike everywhere. I wouldn't live in NYC if it wasn't for the Broadway shows; I have a passion for Musical theatre and the arts!

You are an entertainer ... would you like to tell us more about this?

I’m a big personality boy. I was always the class clown, when I was in school. I live for the theatre and daytime television and talk shows ... I started working on cruise ships running and creating activities for all people on vacation. Give me a microphone and I feel like I have my own show, I really love to make people laugh.

What’s the best thing about it for you?

It keeps me living my life to the fullest and working hard to achieve my goals physically and emotionally. I am always pushing myself to the next level.

How did you get into modelling?

I never considered modelling; I actually use to be really chubby and never ate healthy. I went through a terrible break up at 25 and realised I needed a new start to life, a new job, new apartment and needed to do something about my "not very cute" appearance. I worked very hard working out about 6 days a week and I watched what I ate ... I started to get attention from photographers &and I started.

What do you enjoy the most about it?

I honestly love the connection with people, i feel that i am very down to earth & love meeting other models, dancers and photographers, there is so much talent in this industry and espically in NYC.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

I really don’t prepare for a photo shoot, I am a firm believer of take me or leave me! I know most people usually don’t eat for a day or two. I still live a normal life. However I do keep working hard about 6 weeks before my photo shoot; I tell myself mentally that I am not letting myself down or the photographers. The people around me in the gym really motivate me which is very helpful.

What’s the best advice you were given about modelling, if any?

I think looks are not everything, it’s the personality that sells, if it’s something you really want you have to work hard at it. I really wanted to get into great shape; this means really working hard in the gym and it also means to really watch your diet. People always ask me how do you get into great shape? I tell them hard work. I hardly eat any sweets or fat foods and this is very hard for me because I do not drink coffee so I always have a sweet tooth. SO I try to cheat it when I can.

You have a stunning physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?

I bike all over NYC I try to do about 10 miles a day which takes me 90 minutes. This is the best form of cardio for me and I lift weights about 90 minutes a day on top of biking, I do both the biking and lifting every single day 6 days a week. I do a full body work out every single day. It does not work for some but it works for me.

What are your top three favourite exercises and why?

I love to bike, I love situps I try to do about 150 a day hanging upside down can be fun!

How do you keep motivated?

Great bodies keep me motivated; I love seeing other guys in the gym that are in great shape. If I am on a treadmill between 2 soccer moms it’s hard for me to do that extra 5 minutes, but when I am in between a dancer and a good looking model I put in an extra 8 minutes, the surroundings usually keep me very motivated (Arthur really cracks us up!)

How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

I think it can be if you start from scratch it takes a lot of work, muscle and loosing body fat do not happen overnight so this can be very hard. But in all due time it will happen.

How do you approach a challenge?

I always think about the long run, what really will be in it for me in the long run and how can I overcome what I really want.

What do you do in your free time?

I usually see a lot of Broadway shows and spend time with friends. I also travel a lot this year I went to Australia, Paris, London and all over Asia.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I would like to think I am a good date! I’m funny really loveable and I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Definitely boxer briefs. Love the way they feel

What do you listen to on your iPod?

I listen to Broadway musicals at the gym, i love Maroon 5, i love great dance mixes that i bike to.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?

Anything Broadway, I know it’s one quirky thing about me, I just love musicals.

What kind of movies do you like?

I like anything from Drama and Comedy. Favourite movie I think is Step Mom and Milk. I also love anything Disney, Big Disney Fan!

What three words describe you best?

Silly, Hysterical Blonde!

One last question Arthur, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

I would love to be on daytime television. I feel like I would make a great talk show host!

Arthur, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments