Sidney H

Glamshot Photography

Stunning Sidney is a young model at csamodels and is from Zimbabwe, but now resides in Perth, Western Australia.

Glamshot Photography







 This 20 year old guy is a student in mechanical engineering. He  practises Martial Arts which provide him with most of his cardio.








 He is fairly new to modelling but very excited with the prospect of expanding his experience and developing within the industry.








 Sidney's great looks and beautiful muscular physique is a brilliant combination and we can see great potential in modelling for him.





He says that he is pretty chilled and that he loves partying every chance he gets!


Brenda Thompson



Maciana Nathan



We are delighted to welcome Sidney at Stunning Men and wish him all the best in his modelling career!


Henry Yong




Check csamodels facebook page.




with Matthew Terry


CSAMODELS video



Vital statistics:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 85Kg
Chest: 42.5"
Waist: 31"
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Brown


Here's Sidney interview in full


Sidney, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Zimbabwe, but you currently live in Perth, Western Australia ...
Well my mother is directly from Zimbabwe while I am first generation Australian, I do go back as often as possible though and love it there every time I do go back and when I do go I can’t stand to stay there for any less than 2 month just because I have so much family. But besides that let me tell you more about myself, I do find I am a very active person I just love filling my time up with hobbies and recreational activities. But when I am not doing any of that I am studying Mechanical engineering full time at University, or working to try and support my hobby driven lifestyle.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
Well I first got into modelling when my mum told me that when she was younger did it, I guess that’s what actually sparked my in taking it up. So I decided that I would try it out and if I could would try and achieve more than she did, don’t get me wrong that’s just how we are, competitive. But also I don’t think modelling was something that I planned to do when I was younger, it was something that I just happened to get into and it so happens that I have someone behind me who can help me out to strive for more than just being an extra in a background.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
I would have to say I have fallen in love with all of it the adrenaline that I get when I walk onto a runway modelling some designers outfit or even on the completely opposite side of thing the completely relaxed yet spontaneous photo shoots they are just both so enjoyable.

How do you prepare before a photo shoot?
I prepare myself for a photo shoot just by taking a few deep breaths, doing some sit ups and push ups to get that blood flowing through my body again.

How was your first shoot for CSA?
Well it was actually very relaxed there wasn’t much stress that I could feel in the room, I must say though I was a bit nervous at the beginning but I got into it very fast.

Are you interested in doing runway work?
I’m always interested in runway work, but then again I’m interested in all work that I get for modelling.

What’s the best advice you were given about modelling, if any?
Well I haven’t really been given any advice that I can remember, except for just relax and be natural. If you don’t feel natural the photo definitely won’t look natural

Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you are not working as a model?
No I would say that I am far from a fashionista off the job, I’m not a slob but you will rarely every see me wearing Armani suits or anything like that just strolling around. Give me a pair of jeans and a good looking shirt and jacket and I’ll be fine.

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?
Yeah! I do a heap of recreational stuff just for fun and other I take a little more seriously. I do things such as dancing (hip hop), Free Running and Martial Arts training; these I would have to say are the things that I live for at the moment. So nearly every night of the week I am doing something that has some relevance to my health and body I guess.

What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
I would have to say they would be, bench press, bicep curls and free weight squats.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
Definitely my martial arts training by far, because I do Brazilian jujitsu and Muay Thai and I would say that doing an hour of that each is more than enough cardio for a day or two. Ha ha ... because you will definitely feel it the next day!

How do you keep motivated?
I’m not too sure to be honest, I feel it more of a routine now that I can’t see my week being complete without these things in it.

How do you approach a challenge?
I am a person who just commits to something; it’s kind of my new mantra in facing any life challenge. “Don’t do it, commit to it” because I believe anyone can say they will or can do something but there are very few who can or will commit to it.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
No not really, never really had anyone to really look up to as an idol.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Ummm yeah! I would say if nothing else I am definitely a fun one and you would enjoy yourself (Sidney laughs).

What do you do in your free time?
In my free time, if I’m not doing any of what I said before I’m playing video games or going out.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I would definitely be a briefs guy for every day occasion, but boxers on special ones.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I listen to nearly everything, but without a doubt I will always have Rap, RnB and generally anything I find that I can dance to.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
Don’t really have one.

What kind of movies do you like?
I love action, comedy and thriller movies.

What three words describe you best?
Honest, Protective and Fun.

One last question Sidney, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Well in ten years I hopefully see myself modelling on a more professional basis, but if that’s not achieved I will definitely be doing Mechanical engineer and hopefully earning a  living very well from it.

Sidney, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. Best of luck for the future!



Comments