Pablo Hernandez


Rick Day

Click on the photographers' name to see more of their work

Stunning Pablo Hernandez is a model and actor from Miami, Florida who now resides in New York City.







He is a trained actor and commercial model who has been featured in several magazines – an editorial for French M Mensuel Magazine and international UK Kismet Magazine to name but two. He is also the cover boy for July/August 2012 Sensitif magazine.



Pablo has landed fashion events such as Papi underwear in LA and recently shot a Diet Pepsi and a KFC commercials. He has also done work for TV.

His striking looks and beautiful muscular physique make him a strong and amazing model in fitness and fashion modelling alike.  He is also an up and coming actor with the potential of becoming a super star!
Stunning Men are absolutely thrilled the feature this multi talented man and we are very thankful to him for giving us an interview.


Follow Pablo on twitter, visit his website for more information and photos and please check his official facebook page and ‘like’ it!


Nick Hernandez







Here's Pablo's full interview

 
Pablo, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time   to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? Youare from Miami, Florida but now live in NYC ...
My great grandparents were Spanish/Lebanese and they immigrated to Cuba in the
1800s. My parents were born in Cuba and decided against having children in an oppressive Communist country so they escaped to Buenos Aires, Argentina where my sister and
I were born. We then moved to Miami when I was just 10 months old. I've lived in
Miami just about my entire life and finally decided to further my career by relocating to NYC.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
I got into modelling by accident. It was never my intention. My physical appearance was never at the top of my priorities list. As a matter of fact, I never found myself to be
attractive. My initial goal was to become a voice actor, cartoon character voices being
my focus. After meeting with one of the top vocal coaches from NY when I was 22, he
recommended I be in front of the camera as well as behind the scenes. As I would meet
industry professionals, acting professors, photographers, agents; they all had the same
thing to say. You have to be in front of the camera. So I took their advice and here I am today.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
I treat every photoshoot as if I'm acting. I don't know that I would consider myself to be a sex symbol, but I sure as hell know how to play sexy. And the travelling is definitely a plus. How many male models can say they've been to France and the Netherlands to
shoot with some of the most talented photographers such as Brice Hardelin and
Armando Branco? Truly a dream come true.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
I love this question. The answer always stuns people. Before a big shoot (and during a
shoot) I won't drink water or eat anything for several hours, have a glass of wine, and
have a nice workout as well. That way I'm dehydrated so my abs are more defined and
I'm starving so my stomach isn't bloated. After the shoot ... now that's a different story.

Are you interested in doing runway work?
I've never been very interested in doing runway work, not to mention the fact that my
look is very friendly and commercial. I don't see myself on a runway.

Whats the best advice you were given about modelling, if any?
I've gotten so much advice from a lot of amazingly talented people over the years.
It would be nearly impossible to single out just one and deem it THE best.

Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when
you are not working as a model?
I don't consider myself a fashionista, but I do have a good sense of fashion. I love to
wear shorts and cut off tanks. So comfortable and effortlessly sexy. I recently attended
a fashion show in Miami. It was so damn hot, but I couldn't show up wearing a t shirt
that was chopped up into a nipple-baring tank so I threw a blazer over it and tossed on
some hot white Louis Vuitton loafers.

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?
I love the outdoors; kayaking, cycling, running, boxing. I stay in shape by eating lean
and healthy. I only fast before a shoot. The rest of the time, I'm always eating. I'm a
total foodie. I also workout 5-7 times a week.

What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
Bench press, leg press, and ab pull ups

Whats the best form of cardio for you?
I'm always walking. That's what I love about NYC. Two miles is walking distance to me.

How do you keep motivated?
My friends, family, and fans motivate me. I see how happy my success makes them. I
want to make them proud.

How do you approach a challenge?
With strength, thought process, and diligence.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
So many people inspire me. Anyone getting ahead in life through hard work, passion,
and kindness such as my parents, Pitbull, Joan Rivers, Jane Lynch.

Before our quick round of fun questions, is there anything you would like to
talk about?
Yes, I also wanted to mention my first collaboration with Andrew Christian in which I
created the concept as well as star in a comedic and sexy video called A Brief Love
Affair. And the dramatic short film that I star in called Tunnel Vision. I play the role of
Reinaldo, a U.S. Soldier who is tormented on the NY subway by a group of ignorant hoodlums.

Now do you think you are a good date?
I would certainly hope sp (Pablo laughs). I treat a date the same way that I would treat a friend. I try to make them laugh and wish for the same in return. Laughter is essential part of my happiness.

What do you do in your free time?
I'm a great cook. It's nice to see the joy in someone's face when you make a meal for
them. I also enjoy going to the movies. I go at least twice a week. It's my escape from
reality.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Briefs all the way!!!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Nicki Minaj, Lana del Rey, Kelly Rowland, tons of house music.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
Anything that makes me want to explode with energy. House beats usually do it for me.

What kind of movies do you like?
Zombie, viral plague, apocalyptic. Morbid much?

What three words describe you best?
Kind, hard working, passionate.

One last question Pablo, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
In 10 years, I'll be in Hollywood continuing to act.

Pablo, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time
and for being a good sport. Best of luck for the future!
Thank you for creating some amazing questions Didier. Truly appreciated.

Comments

Anonymous said…
His armpit hair makes me want to suck it