Marcus P


by Glamshot Photography

Stunning Marcus is a young model at csamodels who currently lives in Perth, Western Australia. Marcus is originally from South Africa.







 This up and coming model is fairly new to modelling and although it took some convincing for him to give it a go, he is now all fired up and excited by the whole thing and ready to take the modelling world by storm!









 Marcus has always been athletic as a younger boy and has played rugby. With his striking looks, lean muscular physique and sexy charm, he has a great potential in fashion modelling.







 Stunning Men are thrilled to be able to feature this young sexy guy and thank him for accepting to join us and do the interview.







  Make sure to visit Marcus at CSA Australia on Facebook where you can also check out all their stunning models!









Photographic copyrights to Glamshot Photography

Vital statistics:
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 160lbs
 Waist: 32"
Chest : 96cm
Hair colour: brown/dirty blonde
Eye colour: hazel





Marcus' full interview

Marcus, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Johannesburg, South Africa but you currently live in Perth, Western Australia ...

Yeah I moved here about four and a half years ago now, but I did live in New Zealand for 7 years just before coming here so been all over the place as a kid! (Marcus laughs)

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
Um well Chrystofa found me on facebook (more laugh). He saw one of my photos from when I was at the beach and he asked me if I had ever considered being a model and if I would be interested in joining his agency. I said no at first but Chrys must have really seen something in me to keep nagging me until I agreed to meet him and see what it involved.


What do you enjoy the most about it?
I don’t actually know if there is just one specific thing that I enjoy about it because I’ve enjoyed meeting new people, doing all the photo shoots and getting some free stuff (Marcus laughs again) Also you get out there and you just feel good about yourself.


How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
Umm I’ve only done a few but just before a shoot I do a quick workout to get a bit of pump going. And listen to some music to just relax and clear my head so that I’m not nervous and I can feel comfortable doing the shoot.


Are you interested in doing runway work?
I’ve never really thought about it but it is something I wouldn’t mind doing.


Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you are not working as a model?
Yeah I’d say so. I normally just wear a casual pair of skinny jeans a Tshirt and a zip up hoodie or some shorts and just a shirt or singlet but usually choose accessories to match depending on the weather or situation.


You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?
Thank you (Marcus flashes us his great smile). Um I try my best to eat healthy and go to the gym as often as possible but I can’t always go because of work but my work is also pretty physical so it doesn’t matter too much. I do play rugby and I used to be a pretty athletic guy when I was going through school.


What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
I’m not too sure actually but I love any type of exercise that works my chest or my back other than that I do enjoy working my abdomen during every gym session.


What’s the best form of cardio for you?
I would have to say running but I try not to do too much cardio because I’m trying to bulk up a bit more! (Marcus laughs)


How do you keep motivated?
I just try to set myself goals and surround myself with people who have a similar goal and just listening to some good music helps me a lot.


Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
(Marcus laughs again). Um yeah I’d say so!


What do you do in your free time?
I normally just hang out with friends, go to the movies or out clubbing and sometime go to the gym. Or I just have a day to myself listening to music and just relaxing and being as lazy as possible! (More laughs).


Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I would have to say I am a brief man.


What do you listen to on your iPod?
Anything that sounds good and just gets you pumped and makes you want to dance or just helps clear your head.


Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
I don’t exactly have a favourite but I listen to a lot of really chilled out dubstep and some casual RnB


What kind of movies do you like?
Anything with action or comedy, and the occasional chick flick! (Marcus laughs again)

One last question Marcus, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Um well I’d hope to be designing houses and buildings as an architect and surrounded by a great group of friends and family.

Marcus, it has been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. Best of luck for the future!

Comments