Laurence Hines





Stunning Laurence Hines is a young model from Texas, USA. He was born in Frankfurt, Germany but moved to the USA at the age of two. 


Eric Ganison for Rufskin




Sharaz Anasari





This young up and coming model has amazing potential in the industry, with gorgeous striking looks and a beautiful lean muscular physique.


Anthony Chiang for Rufskin






Stunning Men are proud and thrilled to feature this 
exciting model and we wish him all the best 
in his modelling career and life.


Joseph Bleu




Here's the link to Laurence's work Rufskin work. Many thanks to him for accepting to be feature and for 
doing the interview!



Fabrizio





Matthew Mansanares



 Ron Reagan




Please check out his facebook page and show him some love by 'liking' it! You can also follow Laurence on Twitter
and join his blog too. 

Anthony Chiang










Here's Laurence's interview in full


Laurence, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You were born in Frankfurt, Germany ...
Yes, my father was in the Military and we lived in Germany the first year of my life.  I have no recollection of it but I would love to visit again someday.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
I’ve always been into fashion.  At a young age I can remember getting lost in the pages of fashion magazines.  That’s when I decided I would like to model.  I started taking classes at John Robert Powers and signed with an agency soon after.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
The photo shoots. It’s a chance to take on different personas and express myself through a form of art.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
Depending on what type of photoshoot, I usually start preparing weeks ahead by adjusting my diet and exercise regimen to achieve look and physique required.

Are you interested in doing runway work?
Being that I’m not 6’2”  I don’t quite meet the height requirement for runway but I’ve always felt that if Kate Moss and Joseph Sayers can tackle it, why can’t I?

What’s the best advice you were given about modelling, if any?
Always relax in front of the camera and to look at it as a form of silent acting and not just taking pictures.

Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you
are not working as a model?
I’m not sure about fashionista but I am definitely always conscious of what I put on, even if I’m just going grocery store. You never know who you might run into. On a casual day you will find me in a Marc Jacobs, Express or Diesel T-shirt and jeans. For a night out I prefer Alexander Wang, a nice Diesel shirt, or Armani Exchange with a pair of Diesel Jeans and a pair of Doc Martins.

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport?
I hit the gym 5 days a week and try to keep a healthy diet. I don’t participate in any particular sport but I do enjoy running.

What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
There are too many to name just 3, but I do enjoy working my chest, abs and legs.  I do chin ups, pull-ups, chest flies and a lot of free weights.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
I love running on the treadmill and on some days the elliptical.

How do you keep motivated?
Life itself.  I feel that life is a gift that should be taken advantage of and everyday should be lived to its fullest.   

How do you approach a challenge?
First, you cannot look at it as a challenge.  You have to believe in yourself and just make it happen.
Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Definitely my parents. Tyson Beckford and Denzel Washington.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
I’d like to think so. I always get asked back for a follow up date so I must not be too shabby.

What do you do in your free time?
I love to read. You can learn so much in life by just taking the time to read. 

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I love wearing briefs and boxer Briefs by Pump! underwear. They make the coolest and sexiest undies for guys. It's Pump or nothing for me!  So I guess you could say I’m both.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I love a lot of today’s music like Drake, Usher, LMFAO, Lady Gaga. But I have an appreciation for a lot 80’s music and classic rock from the 60’s and 70’s.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
LMFAO’s Sorry for “Party Rocking” and Lady Gaga’s “Marry the Night”

What kind of movies do you like?
Classics, Comedy and Action.  I enjoy some of the greats from the 1930’s to today’s current movies.

What three words describe you best?
Energetic, Optimistic and Driven

One last question Laurence, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Successful in my field, very comfortable financially, settled down, and maybe a kid or two.

Laurence, you have been a real pleasure to interview! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. Best of luck for the future!

Comments