Alejandro Corzo Suárez

  
Stunning Alejandro Corzo Suárez is an international fashion model from Gijón, Asturias.




 

David Guison




 

The 26 year old now resides in New City where he is represented by Major Models. Alejandro works with several agencies all over the world.


Dix Perez

Eric Alessi

 

Giannis Svigos








 

 Joey Leo 


 





He is pursuing a career as a fashion model, actor and journalist and has worked with some of the best photographers around.

Jorge Puente







Alejandro has an extensive and varied portfolio and these are only a small sample of his stunning work

Jose Martinez







Lonliwen Photography







Alejandro is working around the world in the USA, Europe and Asia. His work is varied, with ad campaigns, fashion editorials and TV commercials under his belt, he has also been walking the runways of some of the biggest names in the fashion world.


Massimiliano Cori



Matthew Allatsatianos







Nikolai de Vera









Rita Marie




We are absolutely thrilled to be able to feature Alejandro at Stunning Men and grateful to him for accepting our invitation and doing the interview.

Sarah Black
Get to know Alejandro better by following him on twitter

 

Watch the video from GIANNIS SVIGOS PHOTOGRAPHY 

 

 

 

 Here is Alejandro's full interview

 

Alejandro, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for doing this interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You come from Gijón in Asturias, Spain.

Yes, I come from Gijon (Asturias), my hometown is one of the biggest cities in the north of Spain, next to Portugal. Asturias has the most beautiful landscapes, amazing beaches, green mountains and of course very good food, I don’t say that because I’m Asturian, I invite you there to check it, all my friends who go there, they get some extra pounds! (Alejandro laughs)

You are pursuing a successful career as a model and have started at a very early age. How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
I started when I was 13 years old, my mum was a model before, so it was easy for me to start.  I always wanted to be a veterinary, but at the end I finished journalism, completely different.

You are an international fashion model and travel all over the world to photoshoots, runways and so on ... do you have a favourite country you would love to live?
Well, each country has something special and different from the others. For me the best place to live is USA, especially NYC. But I will end up living in Spain, now my country is going through a very big crisis, but is a country which has everything and a very high quality of life.

What do you enjoy the most about modelling?
I can express myself in front of the camera.

Do you prefer runway work or photoshoots?
Photoshoots with no doubt. Runway is fine but the rates are very low. I’m a commercial model so I’m more into catalogues, campaigns and TV Commercials.  

Do you have a dream modelling job or a photographer you haven’t worked with you would really like to?
I’m waiting for my chance to shoot with Mario Testino, Bruce Weber and Mariano Vivanco, they are just amazing.

What advice would you give a new model?
Don’t think you will start to enjoy modelling once you have reached your goals, you must start to enjoy modelling on the way to reach those goals.

Do you think male models have the same exposure as female models? Or is it still a female dominated industry?
It’s a female dominated industry. Women get more money than men, but women’s career are also shorter.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
I just try to sleep at least 8 hours the night before and I use a good moisturizer, nothing special, I take care of myself everyday so I don’t need to do anything the day before a shooting, I’m always ready.

You have a stunning physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy?
I run everyday minimum 45 minutes and I do weights for 50 minutes. I’m always following a protein diet, and I try not to eat fast food or fizzy drinks.

What are your top three favourite exercises and why?

Chest, Biceps and legs, I don’t know why, I think is because are the 3 most important parts of the body for me.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
Running, but cycling is also very good. The most complete is swimming but Im not very good at it.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Yes, for me the most complete model is Mark Vanderloo, and now if I have to choose I would say David Gandy, he is the real classic model.

Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you are not working as a model?
I don’t consider myself a fashionista. When I’m not working, I just like to wear jeans and a basic T-shirt for a normal day. If I go to a party or an event, I like to be perfect for the moment, so I always use a professional opinion.

Who are your favourite designers?
Tom Ford.

What do you do when you have some free time?
I love to go to the beach for a weekend, cinema, shopping ... I always try to enjoy the days with my closest friends.

You have appeared in many fashion magazines. Do you have a favourite one?
Well, I always buy Mens Health and GQ, because I read about exercises, diets ... trends ... and also Vogue. I worked for all of them; each magazine is for a different moment.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Well, I’m not the right person to reply that ... but I think so. (Alejandro smiles)

What accessory or gadget can’t you live without?
Sunglasses and my iphone, if I lose my iphone I lose my life, it’s always with me.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Both, but I prefer briefs, is more comfortable.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I like so many different kinds of music. I like flamenco, R&B, house music ... Now I’m obsessed with the winning song of Eurovision 2012 (Euphoria).

What kind of movies do you like?
I like the movies based on real stories. My favourite one is “The color purple” I can’t stop crying when I watch it, and I’ve watched it already around 10 times, but I still cry.

What three words describe you best?
Ambitious, honest, lucky.

One last question Alejandro, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Mmmm ... I have no idea ... but what I know is that I wanna live in a small town, with animals and beautiful landscapes, far away from the big city. I’m already experiencing the models’ life, the big cities, the glamorous life ...so I want something different to grow as a person, I don’t want my life full of material things.

Alejandro, thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions. It has been a real pleasure to interview you. All the best for the future!

Comments