Erko Jun



Dirk Alexander


Stunning 22 year old fitness model and competing bodybuilder Erko Jun (he has just celebrated his birthday), is from Bosnia and Herzegovina. He now resides in Belgium.













He is also a personal trainer. Erko was into sports from a very early age and he started lifting weight at 16. Encouraged by his trainer and owner of the gym he was frequenting, he decided to enter his first bodybuilding competition. On his debut appearance, he won the first of his three Belgian junior titles.













His amazing physique and great looks make him 
the perfect fitness model.
A perfectionist and totally dedicated 
to his training and healthy living,  
Erko trains a gruelling 
7 days a week to achieve the best physique he can.


Aaron Skeffington





 Gabriel Croissier




Through his modelling career Erko has worked with photographers such as the great Dirk Alexander 
and Kevin De Borger.







Vital statistics:
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 216lbs
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: brown










Do visit Erko’s website for more information on his bodybuilding career and personal training services.


 Here is Erko's full interview


Welcome to Stunning Men Erko and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You currently live in Antwerp, Belgium but are from Janja in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Yes that’s right; I moved during the war. And now I’m living in Antwerp but not sure how long I’m going to stay here.

You have a stunning physique. What exercises do you do to keep in top shape? Do you practise any sport?
I competed in Bodybuilding, so let us say it’s bodybuilding / fitness. A strict diet and training 2 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You started going to the gym at an early age; what made you decide to start training?
Since a young age I was into sports! Mostly fighting sports but because of a leg injury, I didn’t had feeling anymore in my right leg, so I had to start with fitness. They told me I couldn’t use that leg fully 100 % any more but I showed them they were wrong.

What is your best lift at the gym?
260 kg deadlift / 220 kg squat

What’s your gym/training routine like?
7 days a week. Everyday different muscle group with cardio sessions.

How do you keep motivated?
Fans and of course seeing my body and health is important. Bodybuilding is like a drug, it’s addictive. I have to be a good example for others.

How do you fit bodybuilding and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
No it’s not; it’s my job and my life!

How do you approach a challenge?
I want it to be perfect, so stressful actually, thinking to avoid any mistakes.

What do you eat in a normal day?
7 / 8 meals a day; let’s just say about 2kg of fish a day

Wow! That’s lots of fish! Do you allow yourself a cheat day? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
Depends if I have any work, shows or competitions on. Usually I have one junk day a week.

How did you get into fitness modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
Because of the leg injury. I didn’t really think I would do this because I loved fighting.

What advice would you give a new model?
Always be yourself and just go with your feeling. These are the best pictures. 
 
Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
My trainer and friend Bill Richardson changed my life a lot and I will always think of him as a role model.

Now a few quick fun questions if you are game? Do you think you are a good date?
I don’t brag about myself! (Erko smiles)

What do you do in your down time?
I have no down time! (Erko joked and laughed) I love music and dancing so that’s down time.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I can listen to anything but it also depends on which mood I am in.

One last question Erko, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I want to be an idol and inspiration for others, and hope to continue with this, doing what I love. And at last probably living in the USA! (Erko smiles)

Erko, it was great to do this interview with you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Respect!
Anonymous said…
My dream is to meet you, EKRO.
I am living my dreams because of you!!!