Andrew V



Stunning Men are thrilled to welcome the gorgeous Andrew. He is a young model who has just joined csamodels.com.au. He is from Ryde in New South Wales and now resides in Sydney.







Andrew is turning 19 in July and is fairly new to modelling. He has done shoots with Zeros Underwear, and he has a coming shoot with Alex Photopaint. CSA are also approaching Teamm8 and Topless Events, so more to come soon.







As Andrew is launching into CSA International, Stunning Men catch up with him ...
 
Hi Andrew, could tell us a bit about yourself?
I am a first year student at the University of Technology Sydney majoring in journalism, in the next year I would also like to pick up law as a double degree consisting of 6 years of study. I'm also currently a club promoter in Sydney's clubbing district Kings Cross, being in this Kings Cross nightlife is where I spend my Friday and Saturday nights.
Also, being on Facebook is a big part of me socially for organising club promotions, catching up with mates and speaking to people I haven't seen in a while.

What about hobbies? How do you spend your free time?
Going to the gym has got to be biggest hobby! It's how I've gotten the look I have desired. Other than that I am with my mates the majority of the time going out to parties, clubs etc. I love playing FIFA 2012 also and I am a self confessed addict!

You look like someone who plays sports a lot.
I love sports, no matter the type, ball or skills. I have played football (soccer), rugby, athletics, tennis and I am an Australian surf life saver and competed in national competitions. But most of all, football is my game of choice, the skills required to be a striker are far greater than any sport - not to mention my idol is Cristiano Ronaldo!

Could you tell us about any kind of modelling work you may have done up till now?
Modelling is something I have wanted to do for a long time. In my younger years I was a dancer at 'Brent Street'. I was on school competitions hosted on television and appeared on kids shows such as 'Hi-5'. In the last year I have done a variety of shoots for a large range of photographers. I first started modelling due to my friend and his contacts; this gave me the first couple of pictures for my portfolio and as time progressed I had a great range of photographs.

Stunning Men wish Andrew all the best and a bright future in modelling!





Vital statistics:
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 81kg
Chest: 42”
Waist: 31”
Hair: brown
Eyes: dark brown

All photos by Pattanasak Rattanasiwamok @ ShotsByGun.com



Also visit CSA Australia Facebook page!



Comments