Myles Leask


Stunning Myles Leask is a 23 year old fitness model from Worcester, England, UK but currently resides in Swansea, Wales, UK.

Simon Barnes






 Myles practises Mixed Martial Arts as he thinks this is the best way to keep fit. He is a dedicated and strong willed person, 
and his training and fitness will always take precedence 
over what is going on in his life.


 Justin Tayler







 Myles has a magnificent cut and shredded physique, which is a tribute to his hard work and dedication.


 Simon Barnes






We are proud to feature Myles at Stunning Men and grateful to him for doing an interview with us.

See more of Myles at Facebook and follow him on twitter!


Check Joe McCormick's, Simon Barnes's and Justin Tayler's work by clicking on their names

Vital statistics:
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 182lbs
Chest: 45”
Waist: 32”
Arms: 18”
Thighs: 22”
Calves: 14”
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown
Skin colour: tanned


Myles' interview in full


Myles, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You currently live in Wales but are from Worcester, England, right?
Yes, I am originally from Worcester where I attended a private school with a heavy focus on sports and athletics, which I like not only for the physical benefits but also the lessons and mannerisms it teaches you both on and off the pitch. After school I completed my level 3 personal training qualification so as to learn how to not only better my own training but also that of those around me. I now work in recruitment but I am currently relocating to London to pursue a fulltime career in fitness modelling.

You have a stunning physique. How do you maintain it and keep healthy? Do you do any sport?
I train on average around 12 hours a week this consists of 6 gyms sessions and an MMA training session as I find this is the best way to stay fit without the tediousness of standard cardio. I also do 100 sit ups and 100 press ups every morning when I get up and every evening before bed.

What is your best lift at the gym?
My best lift in the gym would be 195kg on decline bench.

What’s your gym/training routine like?
I always warm up with 10 minutes of cardio and then progress into my workout typically I do 5 sets of any given exercise increasing the weight and dropping the reps as I go typically the reps go 12,10,8,6,4. I train the primary and secondary muscles involved in each exercise together such as back and bis and chest and tris. I train my core at the end of every session and cool down with 10 minutes of cardio.

How do you keep motivated?
I am a very goal orientated person so once I set my mind to something I won’t stop until it is done so for me motivation is never a problem. I genuinely enjoy training and have been told by many people when I couldn’t train due to injury that I am miserable without it!

How do you fit bodybuilding and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
To be honest bodybuilding and fitness isn’t something that you can just fit into your life; it is something that you must fit your life around. As whatever you’re doing you always have to be thinking how this will affect my training/condition and it must always take priority or you will never get anywhere.

How do you approach a challenge?
I always approach a challenge head on as if you spend too much time worrying about something then it will never actually get done and the worst you can do is fail, in which case you simply try again!

What do you eat in a typical day?
Breakfast:
Protein shake with oats and a shot of olive oil to give your energy levels an extra boost in the morning
11am:
A chicken breast with cheese and a banana
Lunch:
Lean meat (chicken/turkey/steak/venison) with chopped tomatoes and peppers
4pm:
Protein shake
Post training:
500g’s Steak
Before Bed:
Protein shake with casein

Do you allow yourself a cheat day? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
I tend to have a cheat day usually straight after a shoot as I tend to be exhausted and need some quick energy and use it as a little pat on the back to myself, if I had a guilty pleasure I would have to say it’s KFC because I can just lie to myself and say it’s “just chicken”.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
I got into modelling because a number of my friends did it when I was growing up so I did a small amount of fashion modelling when I was 18 and then when I started to get a bit too big for “slim fitting blazers” I decided to take a break and develop my physique and now here I am ready to take the world of fitness!!!

What do you enjoy the most about modelling?
I enjoy the variety of people that you meet and the element of creativity and versatility that is involved. It also serves as a great critiquing tool as you can learn just as much from a bad photo as you can a good one.

What advice would you give a new model?
Train hard, never lose sight of your dreams and always be humble and realize that there is always someone better and most of all it is all about building strong relationships within the industry as this can really make or break a young model’s future. Finally “Rome wasn’t built in a day” it will come, just keep giving it 110% and in time you will get there.

What do you do in your down time?
In my down time (the little I get) I like to relax with friends and when possible go on a crazy adventure I’d tell you more but I’d probably get in trouble! (laugh)

Wouldn’t we like to know! Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Two words “Arnold Schwarzenegger”! The man is an idol to me and should be to everyone. He never let anything get in his way; he achieved every goal he ever set and in my eyes is and always will be the greatest bodybuilder! He comes from the golden age of bodybuilding when they looked like super athletes and that is something to be appreciated.

Now a few quick fun questions if you are game? Do you think you are a good date?
I’d say I am certainly an interesting date. Let’s put it this way a girl once told me she was adventurous and out going so for a first date instead of the usual dinner and drinks combination I took her rock climbing outdoors up the side of a cliff.

A sporty first date! Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I have a slight obsession with Diesel and Armani boxers and will never be caught in anything else.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
I am a strictly classic rock type of guy AC/DC, Metallica, Kansas, Blue Oyster Cult etc. but I’d be lying if I said One Direction didn’t sneak onto my ipod once!

What kind of movies do you like?
I love a range of movies to be honest. I am fascinated by the ancient worlds of Greece and Rome etc so films like Troy will always be in the top. But I also love a good comedy and let’s not forget Predator, possibly one of the greatest films ever made.

One last question Myles, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I would love to be still modelling as I intend to push my career as far as possible. But whatever I am doing and wherever I am, as long as myself and those around me are happy I’m sure I will be just fine.

Myles, it was great to do this interview with you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments