Brad Slaughter


Stunning Brad Slaughter is an American model and actor from Florida. He currently lives in Hollywood (where else?!), LA, California.

Luis Rafael




Andrew DeLozier



 Anne Phillips



Brad’s extensive work as a model is varied and shows his diversity and stunning looks.

David Cross



Douglas Stevens



Doyle Harrell




Grant Flanagan



Lee Vandergrift



His life's philosophy is simple ..."It is what it is". You can't change what life throws at you, he says, but you can change the way you deal with it. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Enjoy life and don't regret anything. It happens for a reason.

Jeffrey Rich





A very dedicated and hard working guy, Brad is self confident and has a great positive outlook on life. He is inspired by his parents and peers but is a great inspiration to others too!


Lynn Wiezycki








Not only is Brad gorgeous but he also is a sweet guy and we are sure you will enjoy his work as much as we do.


Thomas Watkin







We are excited to be able to feature Brad at Stunning Men and to have been able to interview him.


Patti Wooten Thompson





 Kathy Porupski



Laura Martinez




Vital statistics
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180lbs
Waist: 32"
Chest: 40"
Eyes colour: brown
Hair colour: brown

Check Brad's imdb profile!


 Fred Napolini





Here's Brad's interview in full
 
Brad, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You currently live in Hollywood, CA, but you are from Florida, right?
Yes that's correct. I was born in Clearwater and raised in Land O Lakes. Grew up in a small town and still have those values. I played sports all my life and still do. The team sports I practised were baseball and football. I moved around Florida a lot after high school, learning a lot along the way, but I finally landed back home after some family issues arose. And yes I just moved out here 7 months ago.

How did you get into modelling?
I went through a lot of different avenues as a teen up till now. I started out doing the conventional thinking of ‘go to school and get a job’. I was never satisfied with it but through my co-workers and friends I found that I loved entertaining people. With working in pharmaceuticals as a first job I started professionally line dancing at the age of 18. I went from bar to bar dancing and entertaining hundreds of people. A few years later I met a photographer through a network I made through line dancing. After that photoshoot I realised I love being in front of the camera, which spurred yet another chapter in my life of passion through the art and entertainment of modelling.

You’re also pursuing a career as an actor. Is that something you always wanted to do?
It wasn't something I originally wanted to do from the start. I always played sports and thought of theatre kids as weird people. But after reflecting on my past and looking at myself now as an aspiring great actor, I found that everything I've done up to this point in my life has prepared me to act and take the risk to go for it all in Hollywood!

What do you enjoy the most about modelling? Are there any parallels with acting?
I enjoy the art that comes from modelling. It inspires me and I like to spread that inspiration to others. This followed into acting. But the greatest thing that came from acting, which I didn’t find in modelling, is that the entertainment value I was looking for and the opportunity to give to others greatly increased and I was able to fully share my emotions.

What advice would you give a new model?
If you have any doubts about failing, don’t do it. There are many models out there who have that mentality, which is why they don't succeed. It takes a lot of determination, willpower, consistency, and networking to get anywhere. When you work at something give it your all. There's no room for complainers or half-asses at the top. And above all go in with the mentality of creating art and entertaining people. Going in to make money will neither get you far, nor satisfy you. The only way you win is with determination and hard work. This goes for actors as well.

You have a stunning physique. How do you maintain it and keep healthy? Do you do any sport?
Thank you I appreciate that. It takes a lot of hard work to get and stay in shape. For me I'm always thinking about what I can improve on, which trust me is still a lot. I run every day, which is especially great now that I run up mountains. I work out daily especially abs (work them out 2 times a day). One of the advantages of having a fast metabolism is that I don’t gain weight, so I do cheat a lot on diets but I am now focusing on that to get better. I want to get my body fat down a lot more. I used to play all types of sports; I played baseball all my life. Almost went into the minors.

How do you approach a challenge?
“Already believing that I will accomplish it” - with that mentality you can overcome any challenge that crosses your path. Confidence is the key, but ego will screw you. I like to think of it this way; “confidence is thinking you’re the shit on the inside, ego is saying you’re the shit to the outside world”. People don't have the time or want to hear that, so show it to them with your presence and personality.

What do you do in your down time?
Sleep usually. I don't get much sleep because I'm always doing something that involves my craft. But I do enjoy hiking, camping, playing sports, going to the beach, watching movies and reading.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
I have role models in people from various walks of life. My mom, dad and uncle have taught me a lot about how to live and wisdom on life and being independent. My relatives and the friends I know from back home and meet here show me how far belief can take you and inspire me every day. My immediate family inspires me the most to succeed. Everything I do is to make them proud and to help them later in the near future. I wouldn’t be who I am today without each and every one of them. Also my friend King Littles has pushed me to be the greatest actor I can be, and watching various A list actors teaches me more aspects of acting.

Now a few quick fun questions if you are game? Do you think you are a good date?
Ha ha! I will always show the girl a good time. Like I said I love to entertain and tell stories. But being in a relationship isn't really on the cards at the moment.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Boxer brief man!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Country mostly, inspirational rap songs, and a sprinkle of rock.

What kind of movies do you like?
All except horror!

What three words describe you best?
Outgoing, driven, winner.

One last question Brad, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I see myself in 10 years as a world renowned actor. I will settle for nothing less. My family will all be happy and I will have helped them accomplish their dreams as well. I’ll be speaking to kids and adults around the world to motivate them and help them be who they want to be. And finally do the things I've always wanted to do.

Brad, it was great to do this interview with you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!
Thank you for your time. I very much appreciate this.

Comments