Dimitar Bozinovski - the interview


Stunning young Dimitar Bozinovski (Dimi for short) has been modelling for a relatively short time but has already got lots of experience in fashion modelling.

Adam Kozik


 Britt Carpenter


 Ethan Finkenstein


John Hough

His amazing lean muscular physique and handsome face – we love Dimi's Eastern European looks – make him a favourite at Stunning Men and we are thrilled that he accepted to answer a few questions for us. 

Seth London


Shannon Williams

Read his interview with Stunning Men at the end of this post

Martin Ryter




 Steve Zak





Follow Dimi on twitter  @DimiBozinovski
You can see more of Dimi's work at bmgmodels.com

Vital statistics:
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 187lbs
Chest: 41”
Waist: 32”
Eyes colour: Green
Hair colour: Black
Hair length: Medium
Skin colour: Tanned


Here's Dimi's interview in full

Stunning Men – Hi Dimi, welcome to Stunning Men and thank you for taking the time to answer a few questions. Let’s start off with talking about your background.
Dimi Bozinovski – Both my parents are from Macedonia.  I spent my early childhood in Europe, but started school here in the United States (Ohio).

SM – And how did you come to modelling? Is this something you thought you’d do one day?
DB – I never had an interest in modelling until complete strangers started to tell me I should give it a try.  I submitted to local agencies and got phone calls that same day.

SM – What was your first modelling job like?
DB – The day after I signed with my first agency, I had an Andrew Christian fashion show.  Runway is a scary first event, let alone doing it in underwear.  It came out great though, and I was shown much love.  My friends and I even got to party with Andrew right after the show, it was a great first gig!

SM – What do you enjoy the most about modelling?
DB – Getting to meet the most random people.  I have met with top designers, models, actors, even a few of the Kardashians.

SM – You have a stunning physique. What kind of exercises do you do to keep in top shape? Do you practise any sports?
DB – I like to run quite a bit.  I don’t practice any particular sport, but staying active and having a clean diet is key.  I stay away from sweets.  Cutting out sugar can have dramatic effects on any person’s physique.  

SM – Is there a photographer you haven’t worked with whom you would really like to worked with and why?
DB – Mario Testino.  Every time I see a photo I really like, his name is usually in the credits.

SM – How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
DB – Laugh, relax, and joke with friends.  It’s important to remember that it’s just a photo.

SM – Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you are not working as a model?
DB – I’m not a fashionista, but I clean up nicely when I go out for a night in the town.  You’ll probably find me in fitted jeans, a v-neck shirt, and a jacket.

SM – Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
DB – My little brother Dani.  He always looks at the bright side and makes you laugh, no matter how bad your day is.

SM – Some models turn to acting. Is this something you would be interested in?

DB – I have been told on numerous occasions that I should focus more on acting.  I would love to pursue more video projects.


SM – I imagine you get recognized in the street from time to time. Does it annoy you?
DB – I don’t really go out too much and I tend to keep a low profile, but I have been recognised twice on the NYC subway during this past Fashion Week.  I was shocked!

SM – What do you do to relax and have fun?
DB – Running around and playing with my two Siberian Huskies.  I have a little Pomeranian at home that keeps me company as well.

SM – Now a few fun personal questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
DB – I’m an excellent date!  It’s all about the other person and making them feel “1 of 1.”

SM – What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
DB –  Bungee jumping.
 
SM – Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
DB –  Briefs for sure.

SM – What do you listen to on your iPod?
DB –  The Weeknd, Mike Posner, and The Dan Patrick Show.

SM – One last question Dimi, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
DB –  Modelling for 10 years is almost unheard of, so hopefully I’ll still be in the industry with acting!  But to be honest, as long as my loved ones are healthy and happy, I’ll be content.

SM – It’s been a pleasure talking to you Dimi. Thank you so much for doing this interview. All the best for the future!




Comments