Brandon Gutierrez




























Brandon is a 21 year old model. He is half French and half Spanish. He was born and raised in Southern California, which he thinks is one of the greatest places in the world to live because you can surf and snowboard on the same day! He is an up-and-coming model and his main focus was to be represented by a top-notch modelling agency. He is now represented by Click Model Management, SMG Model Management and Look Model Agency.

Brandon began lifting at an early age but didn't take it seriously until January 2006 when he decided to take his body to a higher level. He was inspired not only by his father (who had a naturally ripped physique that was genetically passed down to him); but also his friends who played a major role in helping him out because they believed in Brandon's potential. Their belief created a positive environment that lead to extreme motivation and dedication to the sport which eventually took his physique to a different level. When he really started to notice this occurring, he began to build an underwear model type of look and body. As you can see, his definition is fantastic, and his symmetry is beautiful.

Brandon is focusing on becoming a fashion and underwear model. He likes working out 6 days a week, keeping up on the latest diet and exercise info, watching movies, listening to music (rap, alternative, classic rock), travelling and hanging out with his friends.

In an interview for Connex24.7 Brandon reveals a little of himself:
“I think the key to modeling is to remember that it's a career, not a lifestyle. You can't risk your health and life for a career. You need to be aware of your diet while at the same time maintaining your health and keeping fit. I think that female models feel more pressure to be thin than male models and it's harder for them to maintain their weight just because of the difference in anatomy.

I'm all about getting in shape naturally and you can definitely build muscles and a great physique by doing the right exercise, following the right diet and taking the right supplements. Photos don't lie. I won 1st and 2nd place in two bodybuilding competitions and I did it 100% naturally. You can't take the "easy way" out because even though you'll get immediate results by taking steroids, in the long run, you are doing major damage to your body and it will catch up with you.

I think our world is so much more advanced, fast-paced and definitely a tougher world to live in then when I was a kid. However, we have so much more opportunity to make a difference. I have many acquaintances, but I could count on one hand the number of true friends I have. Family is the most important thing in my life, I would not be where I'm at now without the support from my family. They've been with me through thick and thin and I know I can always count on them.

As for love, I'm young and I'm not thinking about love right now, I'm just concentrating on my career. I feel blessed that I live in America where we have all the rights in the world. I see all the tragedy and abuse going on in the world and I feel so fortunate to live in the US.”

Photographers Brandon worked with: Tim Ricks, Rick Day, Matthew Mitchell, Gaz Karl Simone, Troy Phillips, Brand Model Studio, Chris Wilks, Jj Onyx, Oded Levy, Adam Bouska, Scott Ashton, Scott Hoover, Theo Dorian, Wayne Nevrilk, Wander Aguiar, John Mitchell, Martin Ryter & Steven Soussana.

Vital statistics:
Weight: 150 lbs.
Height: 6' 1''
Hair: brown;
Eyes: hazel
Skin: tanned
Chest: 42''
Waist: 27''

Comments