Brandon Myles White























































For those of you who like their men big & chunky, all American boy hunks, blonde and squared jawed ... then you can’t really find better than super stud fitness model and bodybuilder Brandon White!

Big boy in all departments – and I mean all – 26 year old
Brandon is a very sexy hunk indeed with a very handsome face, gorgeous eyes and classic American stunning looks.

Brandon introduces himself in his modelmayhem profile:
“I have always loved physical fitness and working out. When I turned 19 I decided to enter a few bodybuilding competitions and was fortunate enough to win them, which was a great experience and led to my future modeling work. I have been featured in Cosmopolitan, Muscle & Fitness, Fitness RX and more.
In addition to my modeling I have acted in numerous productions including the short film 'Necropolis Reborn' which recently won Austin TX's Alamo Drafthouse Film Festival Award and the critically acclaimed docu-drama 'Silent Message' which dealt with weighty issues and was a great chance to help me grow as an actor.
As the future unfolds I hope to continue both my fitness modeling and acting, in addition to my work as an artist”.

Brandon has worked with photographers such as Rick Day and with Impact Photography.



















































































































































































http://www.brandonmyleswhite.com/


Vital statistics:
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 230 lbs
Hair colour: Blonde
Hair length: Short
Eye colour: Blue
Skin colour: tanned





Comments